DENIS SIVER: Did he ever talk about his failed drug test?

Footwork333

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor keeps bringing it up so did Siver ever address why he had elevated HCG levels???

Thanks!

[YT]YX-43CyWrYA[/YT]

Basically he says that he took a supplement to lose weight and he was with a trainer because his trainer was out. He insists its a one-time thing, but honestly you dont typically just take those things "once".

[YT]YX-43CyWrYA[/YT]

Basically he says that he took a supplement to lose weight and he was with a trainer because his trainer was out. He insists its a one-time thing, but honestly you dont typically just take those things "once".

You can do loads of things once.

his headcoach suffered from cancer and therefore he had to stick to other coaches. one of them adviced him supplements he did not know enough about.
his coach is back now and he is on track again

He actually did make a statement. Long story short he said he was taking supplements and one of them had a banned substance he wasn't aware of.

You would think when he read the ingredients of the supplement and saw human Chorionic Gonadotropin that maybe a few red flags would go up in his head...you know, being a professional athlete and all.

I call bullshit on his excuse, and it is the sole reason why I hope he gets destroyed. This is one train I'm not on board.

He was probably pregnant. Miscarriages are no laughing matter and it is classless to bring it up.

He actually did make a statement. Long story short he said he was taking supplements and one of them had a banned substance he wasn't aware of.

The fact that you actually buy this story and continue to have the man all over your account is to me, mind boggling. God only knows how long he has been taking illegal supplements during his long career.

The fact that you actually buy this story and continue to have the man all over your account is to me, mind boggling. God only knows how long he has been taking illegal supplements during his long career.

Never said "I buy it." I know he was juicing. I admit that. I just don't give a shit. Most fighters do. Be real

So the same stupid excuse everyone makes? OK

yeah, cause he did roids.

So, he's just doing what most World Class Athletes do????
I say that, because I have never met any higher level Athletes that didn't privately admit to using.

So, he's just doing what most World Class Athletes do????
I say that, because I have never met any higher level Athletes that didn't privately admit to using.

which high level athletes have you met?

He was juicing. He aint fooling anyone. I just personally don't care. Most fighters cycle on and off. Not exactly shocking to anyone without their head in their arses

Can you imagine if we hated all the fighters that have or are juicing? There'd be like 15 guys leftover.

Back