Denis Siver "Conor McGregor is not a great fighter, he can kiss my ass"

McGOAT is so far evolved beyond the standard human that if he were to even attempt actually putting his lips to another man's rear his force-field would activate and turn their ass to dust.

Please tell me you're not talking about Siver, because he does not have a glass chin.

I am. And yes, he does. Any time he gets touched he gets wobbly legged. Any fighter with competent striking and power finishes Siver within 2 rounds.

As a german I have to say that the subtitles are mostly made up by the ufc's editors. He says "ich halte nichts von seinen Vorhersagen, deswegen habe ich es gesagt." which translates as "I don't give anything about his predictions [to k.o. me in 2 minutes] that's why i said it. [refering to his kiss my ass comment]. The editors translated it as " connor mcgregor is not a great fighter" lol.
Also when the subtitles say " he's the opposite of a professional athlete" Siver actually says "His style is to attack people verbally, normally I'm the opposite of this and this behaviour is not my thing."
Siver is a polite guy but the UFC is trying to make it look otherwise

As a fellow German I can second that. This is really a very cheap way to try and ruffle some feathers. The UFC should be ashamed.

Good to know, thanks.
As a german I have to say that the subtitles are mostly made up by the ufc's editors. He says "ich halte nichts von seinen Vorhersagen, deswegen habe ich es gesagt." which translates as "I don't give anything about his predictions [to k.o. me in 2 minutes] that's why i said it. [refering to his kiss my ass comment]. The editors translated it as " connor mcgregor is not a great fighter" lol.
Also when the subtitles say " he's the opposite of a professional athlete" Siver actually says "His style is to attack people verbally, normally I'm the opposite of this and this behaviour is not my thing."
Siver is a polite guy but the UFC is trying to make it look otherwise

A Fedor response

"I respect Conor as a fighter and never underestimate my opponent. I'm well prepared for this fight and confident in the work that I've put in. I don't think about what my opponent says, I just go in there and do my job to the best of my abilities"

That's the talk of a champion.

Going to be real funny when Siver gets knocked out cold with his terrible striking defense and his knack for leaning forward and to the left. The dude is beyond predictable; when he was fighting Cub you could see the KO coming from the first round.

This is all shaping up like Rocky3, where McGregor is the Champ who instead of training is doing photo ops and press conferences, and was fed cans -Brandao, Porier, and now he faces Clubber Lang(Siver) who has been training, and who will take his head off in rd 1

Going to be real funny when Siver gets knocked out cold with his terrible striking defense and his knack for leaning forward and to the left. The dude is beyond predictable; when he was fighting Cub you could see the KO coming from the first round.

Siver won the first round

Siver should be grateful. Should be tanking McGregor. This is going to be the biggest fight of Siver's career. Conor blessed him by calling him a midget German steroid-head.

As a fellow German I can second that. This is really a very cheap way to try and ruffle some feathers. The UFC should be ashamed.

Does he have a Russian accent when he speaks German? I think his Wikipedia page said he left Omsk at age 17. I can understand him shedding the accent, having lived in Germany so long, but what I find funny is he speaks English with a German, not Russian, accent. I just assumed your native language would always color your other foreign languages--or at least the ones that you don't speak daily and don't live in a country where they are spoken natively.

dxsnq9jxilg0j9enmkxr.gif

Back