Denis Siver "Conor McGregor is not a great fighter, he can kiss my ass"

Siver didnt do crap at the state down. Conor got all up in his face actually inviting him forward at first ans Siver just mostly avoided eye contact.

Either way dude is fighting WAY out of his league here. Its a busy fight for Conor.

Lol they all same the same shit

"He's not that good of a fighter, he just talks a lot of shit. He's a clown"

*Gets knocked out in 1st round*

so, if Conor is not a great fighter, what is Dennis Siver ?

Dennis Siver ... "Conor McGregor is not a great fighter."

Conor McGregor ... "I'm the greatest MMA exponent that has and ever will walk this earth."

Which is nearer the truth ... you decide :rolleyes:

Got 500 vCash riding on GOAT.

Conor bless.

How many times will this exact same thread be created?

Gregor by mortal pain.

If you aren't good at trash talk or don't trash talk very often you shouldn't start just because McGregor pisses you off, that's exactly what he wants, what Siver should be doing is just doing what he normally does not saying stupid things like this in response to McGregor trash talk he should just be the silent killer and do his thing.

Well he's right, McGregor isn't a great fighter. Knocking out a mediocre kickboxer with poor defense and a glass jaw won't change my opinion either. Edgar, Mendes and Aldo, those are great fighters.

Well he's right, McGregor isn't a great fighter. Knocking out a mediocre kickboxer with poor defense and a glass jaw won't change my opinion either. Edgar, Mendes and Aldo, those are great fighters.

Poirier has never been ko'd tko'd b4. As much as I think that Conor has a lot left to prove saying that Dustin has a glass chin does not make you sound very lucid.

THIS.
I'm learning a 2nd language and I can understand what I read l but I suck at writing and even listening comprehension.

I don't think he's very confident in his English. It's also a lot harder to form sentences with words and speak a language than it is to listen to it and understand

Nice.

This thread is hilarious.

Conor fans are so easily rustled. They remind me of Sonnen fans back in the day.

As a german I have to say that the subtitles are mostly made up by the ufc's editors. He says "ich halte nichts von seinen Vorhersagen, deswegen habe ich es gesagt." which translates as "I don't give anything about his predictions [to k.o. me in 2 minutes] that's why i said it. [refering to his kiss my ass comment]. The editors translated it as " connor mcgregor is not a great fighter" lol.
Also when the subtitles say " he's the opposite of a professional athlete" Siver actually says "His style is to attack people verbally, normally I'm the opposite of this and this behaviour is not my thing."
Siver is a polite guy but the UFC is trying to make it look otherwise

My AV just seemed so appropriate for the Siver comment..?

naughty_memes_shit_just_got_real-s500x357-175800.jpg

As a german I have to say that the subtitles are mostly made up by the ufc's editors. He says "ich halte nichts von seinen Vorhersagen, deswegen habe ich es gesagt." which translates as "I don't give anything about his predictions [to k.o. me in 2 minutes] that's why i said it. [refering to his kiss my ass comment]. The editors translated it as " connor mcgregor is not a great fighter" lol.
Also when the subtitles say " he's the opposite of a professional athlete" Siver actually says "His style is to attack people verbally, normally I'm the opposite of this and this behaviour is not my thing."
Siver is a polite guy but the UFC is trying to make it look otherwise

Thank you sir for the clarification & education always like and appreciate an informed opinion....

Back