Dems to push more healthcare reform

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Liberals base thoughts on feelings rather than facts. You are talking about a system you don’t understand. If anything we need to make healthcare less accessible as it damages hard working Americans. EMTALA has increased the mortality rate on ESI level 2-3s due to overcrowding with nonsense complaints. Hard working Americans are being punished with higher healthcare costs to cover for shitty Medicare reimbursement rates.
Seems you are the one who doesn't understand anything.
I am talking about danish uhc, not the US system.
I am also not a liberal.

So what happens to those “hard working americans” you care so much about when they lose their jobs in a recession.

Like In 2008.

What, do they all of a sudden become “lazy mooches?” Since we went with your plan of “making HC less accessible.”

Maybe use their savings? Not go to the doctor? You people act like they will be dying in the streets. Most people don’t need medical care.

Seems you are the one who doesn't understand anything.
I am talking about danish uhc, not the US system.
I am also not a liberal.

Population of under 6 million who don’t have the obesity rates we do. Try again

Gimmick account or not, he is right, you are incredibly stupid.

Having an educated opinion and direct experience regarding this topic upsets snowflakes like you. You resort to name calling instead of coming up with compelling arguments. Hurrr durrr some country of 5 million does it why can’t we? Sorry man I think you are going to have to get a real job that actually provides healthcare rather than trying to leech off others or pretend you have some bulkshit pre-existing condition.

Maybe use their savings? Not go to the doctor? You people act like they will be dying in the streets. Most people don’t need medical care.

Until they wake up one day and have cancer. No one is sick until they have cancer.

Honestly how foolish are you. Just empty your bank acoujnt you “hard working Americans”

You’re an absolute fool.

Until they wake up one day and have cancer. No one is sick until they have cancer.

Honestly how foolish are you. Just empty your bank acoujnt you “hard working Americans”

You’re an absolute fool.

How many of those people were smokers? Give me hard data rather than idiotic feelings. Your beliefs are based on nothing concrete.

How many of those people were smokers? Give me hard data rather than idiotic feelings. Your beliefs are based on nothing concrete.

Lol. This post is a joke right. What “hard data” are you looking for in this conversation.

This conversation was about “hard working Americans.” You know the same people you thought should be taken care of and the people YOU brought up in this discussion.

Now you’re sitting here with stipulations. You’re a joke man, a complete joke.

Thats just right wing propaganda and not true at all.. the wait times bogeyman is republican fiction. My wife got her knee trashed at a koncert on a sunday, had surgery Thursday. There is certainly no 1 year wait times on needed surgery.
Ofcourse they experiment. They are just a lot more cautious about rolling out for general use.
Not like the US where they just settle massive lawsuits after some drug has been found to have serious side effects.

It's also not every country that has the latest experimental stuff in every single field

Knee got thrashed at a concert? A stampede? What the fuck happened?

Lol. This post is a joke right. What “hard data” are you looking for in this conversation.

This conversation was about “hard working Americans.” You know the same people you thought should be taken care of and the people YOU brought up in this discussion.

Now you’re sitting here with stipulations. You’re a joke man, a complete joke.

You run away from real questions. You did that in the other thread. You have nothing to stand on except for feelings. Maybe when you finish your liberal arts education and work at Starbucks for a few years you will be able to come up with some more compelling arguments.

You run away from real questions. You did that in the other thread. You have nothing to stand on except for feelings. Maybe when you finish your liberal arts education and work at Starbucks for a few years you will be able to come up with some more compelling arguments.

You def are mentally insane. You’re the one who said “hard working americans.”

People shouldn't have to choose between pain and financial hardship. At least not in a country this rich.

Having an educated opinion and direct experience regarding this topic upsets snowflakes like you. You resort to name calling instead of coming up with compelling arguments. Hurrr durrr some country of 5 million does it why can’t we? Sorry man I think you are going to have to get a real job that actually provides healthcare rather than trying to leech off others or pretend you have some bulkshit pre-existing condition.

What educated opinion? And what direct experience? I have seen none from you.

Guys, HatchetHarry is a troll. Not like a "man that guy sucks" troll, a "he literally posts whatever he thinks the opposing opinion is in every thread he visits" troll. Check his post history, it's not like he's trying to hide it.

Trust me, anyone who says this:

"If anything we need to make healthcare less accessible as it damages hard working Americans"

Isn't discussing anything seriously. Just ignore him until he's banned, again.

Good on Dems for pushing something that matters. I wish they'd aim a little higher though. The main argument against comprehensive reform or heading towards UHC the Republicans had, would just expose them as absolute hypocrites now. So why not?

People shouldn't have to choose between pain and financial hardship. At least not in a country this rich.

Lol that’s how he looks after “hard working americans.” Oh, just empty your bank account. He says it so casually as Well.

These are the people he likes, imagine his solution for people he dislikes.

Last edited:
The right needs to just accept a national healthcare system of some sort. Instead of fighting it tooth an nail, fight to make a system that works.

Don’t have a heart attack fellas, I did just post that.
Good to see you coming around.

{citation needed}

This is exactly what private insurers do. Before paying for an MRI, you have to have tried a CT. Before you try a CT, you have to have tried an X-Ray. Why? Because they’re hoping to reduce costs by not paying for one of the more expensive scans, even if that one is the one needed in the best judgment of the doc evaluating the patient. Private insurer rules dictate healthcare providers’ ability to make their own clinical judgements and decide best care pathways all the time.
Literally this is why a builder I work for got out of the healthcare system. He said he was being hindered by the insurance companies, that wouldn't let him individualize treatment to patients

Back