Dems if you are right about Trump, celebrate the destruction of the R party

Glad to see you're optimistic. I see it the other way. If Trump fails miserably all Americans will suffer both during his administration, and during the resultant leftist backlash. If he's successful at home without taking us to war then we might be able to avoid further political extremism from all sides.
This. I'm sorta hoping for an uneventful presidency. We are neither militarily nor politically prepared for another military adventure.

I still think we should be able to assume whatever unfounded shit we can think of about Trump because that's what they did the Mr. Obama.

Like I'm pretty sure Donald is fucking Ivanka. Because look at these pictures!!

donald_ivanka_child_small.jpg

MZg8Sep.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-trump.jpg

melania-trump-donald-trump-ivanka-trump-zoom-56d119ff-4b49-4609-8a2a-21c7fa6bb936.jpg
The alt-right thinks Bill Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, and the fringe left thinks our president is committing incest with his daughter.

God help us all.

I never argued that a government ran by Caesar wasn't effective, just that it has the fatal flaw of eventually leading to Nero.

Chinese presidents are not Emperors, there has been 5 PRC presidents since the modern constitution in 1983, they all have given power peacefully in the game of musical chairs.

None has at this point tried to cement power for itself.

This. I'm sorta hoping for an uneventful presidency. We are neither militarily nor politically prepared for another military adventure.

I think people would riot if anyone, tried to take us on any military adventure today.

I think the appetite for warfare after our ME quagmires starts and ends at homeland defense.

Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, but I think that any further military adventurism would require actual sacrifices from the people here, which will result in unrest.

When the emperors are wearing no clothes, it is a bad time to make a call to arms. That call to arms may sound a lot like someone yelling, let them eat cake.

Last edited:
A note to Dems, if you are right about Trump, celebrate the permanent destruction of the Republican party.

Folks you can not follow GW Bush, with a equal or worse failure of Trump, and think that Republicans will ever win an election again in our life times.

Now, if Trump fails, but not to the level of disaster that was Bush, then you need to ask yourself why you are screaming like a lunatic with your hair on fire about Trump. However, if you are right, and Trump is more dangerous then Bush, it is time to sit back and enjoy the check mate.

Dems, wake up and smell the roses. We are in a win, win scenario. Either Trump succeeds and the party of obstructionism is no more, or he fails and the Republican party is no more.

Little advice to my fellow Dems though. We can not pick up the Republican playbook of obstructionism, and manufacture Trump's failure. Let Trump and the Republicans succeed or fail on their own merits. By attempting to manufacture failure, the Dems could very well be playing into the worst outcome possible of a stale mate.

I'm a dem and hoping for the best, but it's very hard to say how trump will do. He has a little bit of an ego and can possibly be motivated and driven to be an all time great, after all he's talked himself so up that he's going to have to try to deliever.

that being said, I think he's one and done with his term and the American ppl made a enormous mistake by making him the Republican nominee and POTUS.

Chinese presidents are not Emperors, there has been 5 PRC presidents since the modern constitution in 1983, they all have given power peacefully in the game of musical chairs.

None has at this point tried to cement power for itself.

My argument is that the revolving chairs of power you described earlier, functions as the emperor.

That Xi, again, is a figurehead.

My argument is that the revolving chairs of power you described earlier, functions as the emperor.

That Xi, again, is a figurehead.

My point is that China provides political stability so when they reach a point of economic stability then its quite likely that international actors will rely more on China since it provides far more certainty than countries like America or UK whose political bickering sometimes spills into their solid institutions.

America has the advantage that they have autonomous Federal reserve.

My point is that China provides political stability so when they reach a point of economic stability then its quite likely that international actors will rely more on China since it provides far more certainty than countries like America or UK whose political bickering sometimes spills into their solid institutions.

America has the advantage that they have autonomous Federal reserve.

Fair enough, but my response is still the same. You get better short term stability, in exchange for a fatal flaw in their system.

Eventually those people playing musical chairs of power in China, will change from a competent and efficient leader like Caesar, to a psychopath like Nero, because there is no mechanism in place to remove those with power that shouldn't have it.

In other words, there is no check against the power that is the Communist party in China. When it inevitably becomes corrupted, that corruption will be locked into power.

Fair enough, but my response is still the same. You get better short term stability, in exchange for a fatal flaw in their system.

Eventually those people playing musical chairs of power in China, will change from a competent and efficient leader like Caesar, to a psychopath like Nero, because there is no mechanism in place to remove those with power that shouldn't have it.

In other words, there is no check against the power that is the Communist party in China. When it inevitably becomes corrupted, that corruption will be locked into power.

Well i think their aim is eventually loosening up, i mean South Korea and Taiwan both had strong dictatorships until their countries were developed enough.

I think China will have some sort of democracy eventually loosen up as the country becomes more wealthy.

Well i think their aim is eventually loosening up, i mean South Korea and Taiwan both had strong dictatorships until their countries were developed enough.

I think China will have some sort of democracy eventually loosen up as the country becomes more wealthy.

Possible, but I think Korea and Taiwan's "loosening up" had more to do with US influence, then it did with recognizing the wisdom of it.

Edit: If I was you, I would have argued that if we grow a middle class for China through trade, they will eventually demand democratization of systems.

This is where on trade we aren't as far away from each other as many may think. We disagree on how to get there, not on the destination.

Last edited:
The alt-right thinks Bill Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor, and the fringe left thinks our president is committing incest with his daughter.

God help us all.

Which of the two do you think is more likely though?

It's incest.
ivanka-lap-640x431.jpg

download-640x347.jpeg

I described it Jack.

Reading is fundamental.

Your entire post started from a basic misreading of mine, no? Kind of odd, then, that you'd respond to the correction with this. My point was that the right has sealed itself off from facts more effectively after (and because of) what happened with Bush. Trump is pushing the same policy agenda as Bush did, and but this time, they've prepared people to ignore facts.

When the emperors are wearing no clothes, it is a bad time to make a call to arms. That call arms may sound a lot like someone yelling, let them eat cake.
Which of the two do you think is more likely though?

download-640x347.jpeg
Neither is very likely and neither is supported by very strong evidence at all. I'm guessing you aren't buying into it very heavily, because you are, after all, a rational poster.

Neither is very likely and neither is supported by very strong evidence at all. I'm guessing you aren't buying into it very heavily, because you are, after all, a rational poster.

It's true. I have a copy of their sex tape next to my original forgery of Obama's birth certificate.

That's the narrative and that's how it's going to be going forward. It's only fair.

It's true. I have a copy of their sex tape next to my original forgery of Obama's birth certificate.

That's the narrative and that's how it's going to be going forward. It's only fair.
And you didn't release it before the electors voted? You've betrayed all of us into Putin's hands.

And you didn't release it before the electors voted? You've betrayed all of us into Putin's hands.

All this talk of Ivanka filling in as the first lady...

She already is the first lady.

Melania is just a false flag mail order bride to hide Trump's dark secret.

Folks you can not follow GW Bush, with a equal or worse failure of Trump, and think that Republicans will ever win an election again in our life times

Republican voters are still making excuses for Bush and trying to shift the blame to liberals. Hyper-partisanship will keep the Republican party alive and well, and if SJW's co-opt any more of modern day American liberalism than they already have then that will make the Republicans seem less crooked to a lot of people than they really are.

Basically, neither side will completely self-destruct as long as the other side continues fucking everything up and since I don't see that changing anytime soon, neither party is going anywhere.

No, I'm just not stupid enough to put a position out, that you can attack.

You can claim all you want, that you weren't just setting me up by asking me to tell you what makes you a neo-liberal, instead of telling me why you are an actual progressive, but I don't consume chump-bait.

That is called being strategically smart.

When you show me you are a quality poster, with an actual argument to make, instead repeating talking points, I will treat you as such.

From Libertarian, to centrist Dem, to far righties, I treat people fairly on here. If I don't treat you fairly, you have earned it by engaging in branding, marketing, and arguing for positions with rhetoric over substance.

I just had a back and forth with IGIT, where I made a clearly wrong statement, and I conceded the ground, and at worst we saw each others POV.

I have never seen you concede ground on here. Why would I debate with someone that shows no ability to have a productive conversation?

Instead I chose to label you.
I offered you up to 3 topics of your choosing, and the latitude to make them difficult to defend. You had a good chance to back up your nonsense about me being a fake liberal, Nazi, etc- and I offered it at my expense because I know you don't like debating me about issues- so you weren't asked to debate, just ask me tough questions. The catch for you was, they had to actually be about something. You've declined.

A note to Dems, if you are right about Trump, celebrate the permanent destruction of the Republican party.

Folks you can not follow GW Bush, with a equal or worse failure of Trump, and think that Republicans will ever win an election again in our life times.

Now, if Trump fails, but not to the level of disaster that was Bush, then you need to ask yourself why you are screaming like a lunatic with your hair on fire about Trump. However, if you are right, and Trump is more dangerous then Bush, it is time to sit back and enjoy the check mate.

Dems, wake up and smell the roses. We are in a win, win scenario. Either Trump succeeds and the party of obstructionism is no more, or he fails and the Republican party is no more.

Little advice to my fellow Dems though. We can not pick up the Republican playbook of obstructionism, and manufacture Trump's failure. Let Trump and the Republicans succeed or fail on their own merits. By attempting to manufacture failure, the Dems could very well be playing into the worst outcome possible of a stale mate.
I'm neither a republican or democrat.

What is donny t gonna do to improve our country? All he has done is vaguely ramble on about saving jobs from china, deporting immigrants, and building a giant wall that the taxpayers will end up paying for.

Back