Social Dems Formally Demand Trump Taxes

Aside from not caring if the president is blatantly dishonest or lies to voters, why wouldn't you give a moment's thought to the possibility of massive conflicts of interest in the head executive of your country? That seems to reflect your own disinterest and intellectual laziness more than objective reason for concern.

This. Lot of weird responses in this thread. "Our highest elected official is corrupt, dishonest, and we can't be sure he's acting in the best interests of the country rather than of his personal wealth. Take that libs!"

So your perfectly OK with him lying to you? Saying he will 100 percent release them, and then now fighting against doing just that?

If he lies about releasing his taxes, who's to say he won't lie about campaign promises? Oh shit he already has

I never had any beliefs that Trump was what he wasn’t. However I still don’t regret voting for him. That’s how fucked up a direction the democrates want to take us in.

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't say anything about taxes and I have no idea what "tax self dunk" could possibly mean. Either you're drunk or you have me confused with another poster.
Learn your lesson the hard way again I guess
Last time Maddow said his taxes would end him she proved very much the opposite. His taxes will surely end him this time though

Last time Maddow said his taxes would end him she proved very much the opposite. His taxes will surely end him this time though
Maddow's a idiot. His taxes certainly won't "end him". I do believe, however, he has been involved in enough corruption to earn an Indictment after the end of his presidency.

If this is such a big deal why the hell didnt they do this two years ago instead of launching the Russia investigation. This reeks of desperation.

Maddow's a idiot. His taxes certainly won't "end him". I do believe, however, he has been involved in enough corruption to earn an Indictment after the end of his presidency.
Based on the fucking jack goddamn shit they’ve turned up so far I take it

Based on the fucking jack goddamn shit they’ve turned up so far I take it
Jack shit? Indicting multiple members of his cabinet? Proving campaign finance violations by Cohen? Sure, jack shit.

Generally when you surround yourself with crooks, your a crook as well. Not in all cases, but there's some truth to the statement "you are who your friends are". Not sure what is making you so angry. I understand you worship the guy, but take a deep breathe. Do you think there could be a reason he SAID he would share his tax returns and now wont? I mean if you said you would, why not just do it? Especially if you have nothing to hide... But I'm sure it's all 4D chess and he did a great job with his cabinet. He can do no wrong

I have no idea what Rachel Maddow said (about anything, as I don't watch her and haven't posted in that thread about her), I never said his taxes would be the end of him, and I have no idea about how his taxes "proved very much the opposite" of anything since we haven't seen his taxes.

All I'm learning right now is that you're incapable of coherent posts.

If this is such a big deal why the hell didnt they do this two years ago instead of launching the Russia investigation. This reeks of desperation.

....because Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. Also, Democrats didn't launch the Russia investigation....because, once again, they didn't control either house of Congress.

Mueller report flopped, it wasn't hard to tell soon after that fail they'd try another angle.

Most people assume he was helping Russian "businessmen" launder money back in the 90s or 00s.

However, is this a crime that is impeachable now?

Can a president be removed from office for a crime he/she committed before they were elected to office?

No matter what comes of his taxes investigation, I assume the decision will come down to SCOTUS rather than the Senate.

Silly libs failing to see how their witch hunts are going to cost them dearly.

It’s almost like they’re plants to guarantee independents and swing voters dislike the Dems as Trump crushes his competition in 2020.

I look forward to the faces of the people who thought Rachel Maddow had him when she paraded around his 2005 tax returns...

....because Republicans controlled both houses of Congress. Also, Democrats didn't launch the Russia investigation....because, once again, they didn't control either house of Congress.

Yeah, that was a terrible post. Yikes.

I assume that too and it's not a good thing. When there is the chance to nail any one of them for a crime, it's a good thing. The way Trump is lying about his taxes tells us there might be a story there.
Sure, but does deposing Trump actually do any good for the country? Idk

Trump is way less rich than he says, spoilers. No one cares about the obvious conflicts of interests so far, why care now?

We're just going to find out what everybody already has guessed: He payed next to nothing.
<{hughesimpress}>

Is anyone going to be surprised? Is it going to get enough to change anyone's vote?
<{nope}>

Back