Social Dems Formally Demand Trump Taxes

My chutes and ladders joke was awesome
How dare you take credit for my work...

giphy.gif

I liked your post even though i doubt you truly mean it. It would be great if we started applying that standard to all our politicians.

I do truly mean it, and there are millions upon millions like me in America. I hate political parties, and I want party to offer zero protection, political or otherwise, to it's members for their crimes.

As of now, we have parties and politicians that lament the corruption, yet engage in it wholeheartedly.

No raw data, but it is known that rich people, and especially super rich people, are far more more likely to face audits. It's got nothing to do with being shady. It's the complexity of their taxes. They just want to make extra sure that everything is on the up and up.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/18/wea...y-to-have-their-taxes-audited-by-the-irs.html

A 5 year audit by the IRS for a relatively small operation like Trump's is not at all likely. He's a lying conman, and doesn't want people to see his financial information. This is about as obvious a play as can be seen.

Also, an audit prevents nobody from being able to have their records released.

You forgot: possible murder, armed robbery, commercial drug trafficking and grand theft auto. I mean as long as we’re throwing fictional or cleared charges out there then why not just double down on some more fiction?

This is what TDS does to supposedly logical and intelligent people.

Lol fox got you shook. TDS is only used by extremely low iq people. That’s why Trump loves you.

You put all your eggs in Lol Donald Trumps basket. That says a lot about you. Grab em by the pussy... Do whatever you want

The Dems are trying everything they can to get dirt on Trump. They look desperate now

I wonder what the libtards will think of next when this tax thing turns out to be Otho g just like the Russia thing....

The Dems are trying everything they can to get dirt on Trump. They look desperate now
Except it's been standard procedure for POTUS to release taxes for decades. tRUmp is only breaking from the accepted norm for no logical reason.

Hell we even had a POTUS give his birth certificate because some idiot in NY kept spreading fake news

Back