Social Dems Formally Demand Trump Taxes

...I pretty much just assume that all politicians are corrupt and are using things like NPOs and campaigns to evade taxes and accept bribes...

I assume that too and it's not a good thing. When there is the chance to nail any one of them for a crime, it's a good thing. The way Trump is lying about his taxes tells us there might be a story there.

Maddow isn't the president and I have literally never watched her show. Not once. I dont know what your obsession is with her.

Spread them asscheeks i guess, and get ready to say maddow was mean when it hurts.
The video isnof her swearing dem derr tax returbs gone be it for trermp and it turning out he made a lot of money and paid his taxes. Paid more in amount and % than hilldo or genital bernside. But dem tax returbs!!!!!!!

<puh-lease75>

If there were anything illegal, it would have been leaked long ago. By any of the many resisters at all levels at the IRS. I predict wailing and gnashing of liberal teeth if they don't get them (they shouldn't), and if they do get them---but only because they will disapprove of how he used the tax laws legally, or how his CPAs did, I should say. Pathetic political theater.

How about focusing on a platform or candidate who won't get completely demolished by Trump

He also went on and on about Obama's birth certificate. At least there's precedence for Presidents releasing their tax returns. Just get it out of the way.
That was just as ridiculous. And effective. God damnit people.

Maddow isn't the president and I have literally never watched her show. Not once. I dont know what your obsession is with her.

Spread them asscheeks i guess, and get ready to say maddow was mean when it hurts.

<escalate99>

So....... Clinton should release emails that someone else has? That would be a neat trick.

It went from "impossible to recover" to just "kind of inconvenient to recover" real quick.....

<{MingNope}>

<13>

That was just as ridiculous. And effective. God damnit people.
Part of the reason I'd like them to just get hold of it is exactly because of this. He loves this sort of shit. I'd rather he have one less carrot to dangle. Everyone's already convinced one way or another of his corruption. At least this way maybe people will quit hoping to find proof of it (or I'm wrong and people move on to some other magic bullet, but that's not going to make things any worse).

I predict huge fake deductions and ties to his puppet master.

You guys do know he will be indicted after he's no longer president right? They are doing an active investigation in New York into his business dealings, and if you think there's anyway the guy has stayed straight and not broken tax or business laws all these years then you are delusional.

It's too hard to indict him on that stuff while he's still president. They are going to get him after though

You guys do know he will be indicted after he's no longer president right? They are doing an active investigation in New York into his business dealings, and if you think there's anyway the guy has stayed straight and not broken tax or business laws all these years then you are delusional.

It's too hard to indict him on that stuff while he's still president. They are going to get him after though
The response will just be: "but you didn't get him out of office, and we got him to appoint conservative judges." It's not about his corruption so much as schadenfreude.

Don’t care if they get his tax records.

It just set the bar that all elected officials will have to release all their tax records.

Fine by me.

Let’s see all the life time tax records for every person running.

Don’t care if they get his tax records.

It just set the bar that all elected officials will have to release all their tax records.

Fine by me.

Let’s see all the life time tax records for every person running.
So your perfectly OK with him lying to you? Saying he will 100 percent release them, and then now fighting against doing just that?

If he lies about releasing his taxes, who's to say he won't lie about campaign promises? Oh shit he already has

Do you member the last time one of you swore this will be it, Rachel Maddow, and it only turned out to make you look like an idiot? Do you think perhaps this is what he is playing at?

Please cite one instance of me saying something would be it or that Trump would be indicted, etc. I have always maintained that him being removed from office would be extremely unlikely.

Not one bit. I have never given it a moments thought.

Aside from not caring if the president is blatantly dishonest or lies to voters, why wouldn't you give a moment's thought to the possibility of massive conflicts of interest in the head executive of your country? That seems to reflect your own disinterest and intellectual laziness more than objective reason for concern.

Please cite one instance of me saying something would be it or that Trump would be indicted, etc. I have always maintained that him being removed from office would be extremely unlikely.

Aside from not caring if the president is blatantly dishonest or lies to voters, why wouldn't you give a moment's thought to the possibility of massive conflicts of interest in the head executive of your country? That seems to reflect your own disinterest and intellectual laziness more than objective reason for concern.
I see you’re ignoring the tax self dunk I reference and cling to the literal nothing burger of my post

What makes you think we’ll care?

I see you’re ignoring the tax self dunk I reference and cling to the literal nothing burger of my post

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't say anything about taxes and I have no idea what "tax self dunk" could possibly mean. Either you're drunk or you have me confused with another poster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back