Demonic beatdown for messaging his woman

That strange noise people make when they are not in control is strange

I bet he was gassed the fuck out after that, and he didnt really seem to do much damage, shitbag should have gone on the rampage and fucked him up

Sounded like Cookie Monster death metal vocals for a second there.

But props to the little guy. Like Jack Nicholson said, never rub another man's rhubarb.

He hit him that hard that many times and the guy isn't out ? Wtf was he hitting his shoulder?
Probably, they sounded like hard punches and the first punch that dropped the guy suggests he has decent power. But he was just wailing on the guy with no accuracy, and you can see when he got off the guy he was covering up his face with his arms

Probably, they sounded like hard punches and the first punch that dropped the guy suggests he has decent power. But he was just wailing on the guy with no accuracy, and you can see when he got off the guy he was covering up his face with his arms

One hell of a charlie horse.

I've seen some horrible ass whippings in my life, a guy with that kind of power connecting with the head like that would likely kill a dude or leave him eating through a straw for a few months wearing a football helmet.

Emotions.

learning to pick accurate shots takes patience. This dude was just releasing aggression. He was probably practicing the beating and what he would say in his head all day.

guy covered up and the guy beating him wailed on his arms which were over his face, at least that is what it looked like to me.

Ohhh. They have this video of this dude being beaten up in a club. I first saw it on worldstar. It's honestly too brutal to link here.

Title of the video on that hood site below:

"Man brutally beaten, gets both arms broken as bystanders watch in Serbia"

Edit:
Of course it would already be referenced here. Carry on!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/man-breaks-both-his-opponents-arms.4133404/

Last edited:
I got banned a couple years ago from disqus for saying that women's bicycle racing is less interesting than the men's events because they're not as fast. In that comment section they call whites all manner of slurs but that's ok nowadays.

I'm guessing girl is not hot.
I wouldn't be so sure. I moved out to the boonies a couple years ago and while the average rating here is definitely lower than in major metropolitan areas, I've been surprised by a good ol' boy's good looking girlfriend more than a few times.

giphy.gif

I got banned a couple years ago from disqus for saying that women's bicycle racing is less interesting than the men's events because they're not as fast. In that comment section they call whites all manner of slurs but that's ok nowadays.
Well were you commenting on disqus.com in one of their communities that is moderated by a hardcore leftist or on another website that just uses disqus as for their comment section? Because you can go on another website like worldstar or hoodsite that has comments provided by disqus and you can say whatever you want about any race or people pretty much without getting banned

Well were you commenting on disqus.com in one of their communities that is moderated by a hardcore leftist or on another website that just uses disqus as for their comment section? Because you can go on another website like worldstar or hoodsite that has comments provided by disqus and you can say whatever you want about any race or people pretty much without getting banned
It was on cyclingnews.com so it must be different.

Back