Democrats Are Privately Calling Obama "Detached," "Flat Footed," "Incompetent"

I

InternetHero

From CNN's John King and panelists,

[YT]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aztOfMOAN-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YT]

Or if you prefer, from Politico

Headline: "Barack Obama

He's plainly an incompetent administrator, and given his political aims, I thank God for it every day.

he certainly has not handled the VA situation well. are democrats not supposed to care their guy did a bad job?

He's plainly an incompetent administrator, and given his political aims, I thank God for it every day.

Amen.

Anyone remember his goal of "Creating a nuclear free world"? Instead, he restarts the cold-war.

Epic, epic, epic fail.

Amen.

Anyone remember his goal of "Creating a nuclear free world"? Instead, he restarts the cold-war.

Epic, epic, epic fail.

Hope and change! Because slogans are greater than reason for the 47%.

Awe!! Don't tell me Democrats are racist too!

So I guess everybody is racist now...

he certainly has not handled the VA situation well. are democrats not supposed to care their guy did a bad job?

Notice the Democrats private and non-partisan insults, media commentators who are starting to "get it", and American people's objections about the Administrations lack of leadership are over a host of foreign and domestic policy failures by the White House as indicated in the video and pair of articles.

The VA debacle is just the latest and perhaps strongest symptom of the Obama Administrations systemic leadership failures six and a half years into the job.

Notice the Democrats private and non-partisan insults, media commentators who are starting to "get it", and American people's objections about the Administrations lack of leadership are over a host of foreign and domestic policy failures by the White House as indicated in the video and pair of articles.

The VA debacle is just the latest and perhaps strongest symptom of the Obama Administrations systemic leadership failures six and a half years into the job.

as opposed to public and partisan attacks on their own party? that would be dumb.

as opposed to public and partisan attacks on their own party? that would be dumb.

Certainly not, but that said...

If this keeps up the left may break ranks on the Obama Administration to save themselves and party damage in the midterms and beyond.

We are not at that point, but their is enough bad-leadership-smoke around the White House that it is getting difficult to put out the "this guy is an amateur!" fires.

Certainly not, but that said...

If this keeps up the left may break ranks on the Obama Administration to save themselves and party damage in the midterms and beyond.

We are not at that point, but their is enough bad-leadership-smoke around the White House that it is getting difficult to put out the "this guy is an amateur!" fires.

that very well could happen. I would think it is more likely he is just avoided rather than becoming a political pariah like GWB did in 08.

that very well could happen. I would think it is more likely he is just avoided rather than becoming a political pariah like GWB did in 08.

I think you are probably right.

The easiest thing to do is stonewall/ignore the Obama Administration into 2016 and allow Hillary to come out swinging.

She was wise to A. get out when she did and B. posture as the moderate all along, which she really is at heart anyway.

However, the Obama Administration is coming to a kind of crossroads: There is a slim chance they could turn it around if Health Care performs well, the economy rebounds ECT... but looking more likely is a muddle Health Care Situation, the same static job situation, and continuing public malaise which in my opinion is likely to damage the presidents place in history, and if HCR and the scandals end up taking a disastrous turn it would doom the presidents place in history.

How can anyone call this guy incompetent when we just left an 8 year stint where the biggest donkey of all time was sitting in the white house..

I really think that with Obama it was all about being a rock star, getting the title, the achievement, and then riding off into the sunset to enjoy early retirement as a multi-millionaire. I don't think the guy has a bone of true conviction in his entire body. He's a detestable human being who has done real damage to the "progressive" brand.

How can anyone call this guy incompetent when we just left an 8 year stint where the biggest donkey of all time was sitting in the white house..

They're both incompetent.

You can get two presidents in sequence who are blunderbusses, even if they hail from opposing parties. Carter was elected after Nixon, you know, and they in turn were elected after LBJ.

They're both incompetent.

You can get two presidents in sequence who are blunderbusses, even if they hail from opposing parties. Carter was elected after Nixon, you know, and they in turn were elected after LBJ.

Carter was elected after Gerald Ford, but good try.

the ultimate Go-to for a lot of liberals :icon_lol:

Back