Elections Democratic Presidential Candidate is from your state

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
msnbc is shitting all over him saying he was the biggest loser tonight

Castro destroyed him (not very surprising) and Deblasio dunked on him (didn't expect that).

He should just run for the other Senate seat.

Castro destroyed him (not very surprising) and Deblasio dunked on him (didn't expect that).

He should just run for the other Senate seat.
if he can't beat teddy there is no way he beats cornyn. jc is pretty popular

if he can't beat teddy there is no way he beats cornyn. jc is pretty popular

Even if he doesn't win he's a good fundraiser and campaigner. He lost to Teddy but he helped a lot of Dems down ballot in 2018. Texas would be more red today if he hadn't run

Inslee sucks donkey balls. And probably frankly won't make it much further.

lol, why was he so angry?
I couldn't tell ya. The guy claims he's all about the environment but Seattle is a colossal fuck up in that sense with trash and waste and used needles just being washed by rainwater into storm drains that feed directly into the Sound.

Like him or not, that was a closer race than a lot of people anticipated.

Cruz won by less than three percentage points.

Texas hasn't had a democratic senator since the late 80's and O'Rourke gave him a run for his money.
Texas was one of the main targeted states that they wanted to flip from blue to red, hence why their is such a political war about immigration.

Oh god you had to remind me he's from here. It's worse than remembering Miley Cyrus is. I prefer to put those memories in what I call a Lockbox...
I think he was the first D or R to lose his home state.

Even if he doesn't win he's a good fundraiser and campaigner. He lost to Teddy but he helped a lot of Dems down ballot in 2018. Texas would be more red today if he hadn't run

If he pivoted to taking on John Cornyn, he might even win.

I think Gabbard's main criticisms is that she's all about the national exposure and her lofty ambitions. Some of her constituents feel like she's forgetting she represents them as a house rep and we have a lot of smaller problems that immediately affect them and aren't so grandiose on the international stage, but are important nonetheless. That being said, Gabbard's always said that she'd like to do as much good as possible and the larger stage affords more opportunities. Also, when the lava flows were happening, she was very much present and asking people what she could do in her position to help.

Also some weird trivia: she grew up in a cult and still has close ties since her friends and family are/were members. If anyone feels like going down the rabbit hole look up Chris Butler. And despite knowing all about that, I still support her for her candidacy and would vote for her again. I'm impressed she became so prominent from such an unusual background.

Back