Demian Maia and Conor McGregor: True or false...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Demian Maia: True or false?

Many people who would usually not be fond of his particular boring human backpack fighting style actually root for him MAINLY BECAUSE he is a super honorable guy who is rather laid back and chill...

Conor McGregor: True or false?

Many people who would usually be fond of his exciting puncher style actually root against him MAINLY BECAUSE he's an ultra insecure cringe spewing Floyd wannabe who won't keep his mouth shut...

My personal thoughts: I appreciate Maia's skill; I always have. And of course, his awesome attitude is quite a thing to behold. WAR Maia!

Whereas Conor of the other hand... Whatever. He is the Bizarro (opposite) version of Maia on MANY levels...

Seems like those questions are loaded....

I dislike some of Demian's fights but I love to see him winning
I like all of Conor's fight but I don't like to see him winning

Definetly weird if you think about it.

wtf? Did I accidently click on the Carl Jung forums?

Maia-false..I root for him because he has amazing bjj and could rape most UFC welterweights if he wanted to, if not all of them.

Maia vs Conor would be like Jimmerson vs Gracie.

Maia-false..I root for him because he has amazing bjj and could rape most UFC welterweights if he wanted to, if not all of them.

That's because Shields and Palhares aren't in the UFC.

Not completely accurate for me specifically. Because I appreciate the high level of Maia's bjj. So I don't find him boring.

If Conor acted with class I'd probably like him. But he's just a fucking clown.

So overall...True, and true.

This place needs a limit for how many threads you can create about someone.

This poster is cleary in love with Conor and can't stop thinking about him.

No idea what the question is but Maia isn't a fighter. His high level grappling of low risk, high reward keeps him relevant. But never exciting.

I think Sherdog roots against McGregor....they dont buy PPVS or have lives tho. I think normal humans recognize Conor's charm, his outlook and root for him. Is Nate asking to fight Cormier or Juice Head Jones? Nope. Conor has courage and balls that have not been seen in MMA since Genki Sudo, Saku or BJ. Many on this forum are just too caught in the bubble, can't see how absolutely pathetic they are.

is this like a test? it won't affect our accounts if we get the answers wrong will it?

Back