Demetrius Andrade vs Jason Quigley Nov.19th DAZN

The card will also feature Murodjon Akhmadaliev defending his 122lb title against Ronny Rios in a co-featured bout, and Julio Cesar Martinez defending his 112lb title against McWilliams Arroyo.

He’s moving on up! Next time he may even fight someone we’ve actually heard of.

The card will also feature Murodjon Akhmadaliev defending his 122lb title against Ronny Rios in a co-featured bout, and Julio Cesar Martinez defending his 112lb title against McWilliams Arroyo.

Well at least those two will be good fights.

Will tune in for Martinez vs Arroyo, and Akhmadaliev vs Rios, but then i'll be tuning out before the main event. I'm not wasting my night like i did last time with Andrade.

Will tune in for Martinez vs Arroyo, and Akhmadaliev vs Rios, but then i'll be tuning out before the main event. I'm not wasting my night like i did last time with Andrade.
Lol! True

Cheering for El Rey, of course, Mexico vs Puerto Rico always brings some extra emotions. Hoping Quigley upsets Andrade as well
Martinez should beat Arroyo but it will entertaining while it lasts … same thing hoping for a. Quigley win

If Andrade does something spectacular he can make himself more valuable and at least have a long shot at getting the big fights he seeks. But it would have to be some highlight reel matrix shit. Considering the literal opposite of the word “spectacular” is “Andrade” I don’t see it happening.

Back