Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson vs. John Dodson POLL

I imagine anyone picking Dodson gets on every hype train.

You imagine wrong. I called Belcher to beat Palhares and I'm convinced Rampage is beating Glover. I also argued until the cows came home that JDS wasn't unbeatable and Cain was good enough to beat him. Got a hefty bit of vCash for that prediction.

And last I checked there is no "hypetrain" whatsoever for John Dodson. If there was he'd be running away with this poll. You might not want to paint with such a broad brush in the future.

Boring top level fighters will always beat exciting fighters. I still hope Dodson pulls it out though.

Mighty Mouse

I imagine anyone picking Dodson gets on every hype train.

Nope picking Dodson because I've known him since 2008. After years of training with him I know what he is capable of and who he trains with. He has an absolutely sick ground game that no one has seen.

John Dodson by TKO!

Dodson has proven to have that KO Power, DJ seems to be very speedy but no power.

We'll see....

I think this will look a lot like Cain/JDS II. Dodson's extremely fast but I've never seen a fighter as fast as Demetrious. His grappling's great, he's got power in his hands, and his footwork is outstanding. I think he'll dominate Dodson for 5 exciting rounds.

John Dodson by TKO!

Dodson has proven to have that KO Power, DJ seems to be very speedy but no power.

We'll see....

He hurt Ian McCall, Dominick Cruz, and I believe he hurt Torres as well (haven't seen the fight in a while). The dude's got power for sure. He just doesn't need it.

Dodson by TKO. The kid needs some ritalin to calm down, his personality is very annoying, but he has talent.

You imagine wrong. I called Belcher to beat Palhares and I'm convinced Rampage is beating Glover. I also argued until the cows came home that JDS wasn't unbeatable and Cain was good enough to beat him. Got a hefty bit of vCash for that prediction.

And last I checked there is no "hypetrain" whatsoever for John Dodson. If there was he'd be running away with this poll. You might not want to paint with such a broad brush in the future.

I'm not sure what Rampage or Cain have to do with this, these guys are proven veterans who have faced top competition.

The fact that Dodson is even being considered in the same league as MM is what makes it a hype train. MM is one of the top P4P fighters in the world, he gave Dominick Cruz everything he could handle at 135.

Nope picking Dodson because I've known him since 2008. After years of training with him I know what he is capable of and who he trains with. He has an absolutely sick ground game that no one has seen.

Ok, in your case knowing him is clouding your judgement.

If Mighty wins it will be via grapplehumping or Dodson will get the KO.

If Mighty wins it will be via grapplehumping or Dodson will get the KO.

I can't seem MM winning by dry humping, considering I've never seen him do it and Dodson is a pretty great grappler himself. MM will be use a lot of movement and won't let Dodson catch him, and will take him down in the 4th/5th

I think DJ takes a decision in an entertaining fight.

I think Dodson will rock MM at least once during the fight, but that MM will pull off the W.

Back