Demetrious Johnson weighed the same as Cody Garbrandt in the cage at UFC 227.

Henry also said that he was bigger than DJ.

DJ cuts from 138 typically. Says so in several interviews
Even Cejudo said MM was much smaller than him. I don't know what to tell you. lmao

More excuses. DJ weighed 142. Cejudo 141. I placed a source. Here it is again:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...ut-six-fighters-come-in-over-csac-regulations

You saying DJ didn't watch his diet makes you guys look pathetic. Cejudo won, of course he's going to throw DJ a bone saying DJ felt small.

Dj doesn't diet. Never has. Says in multiple interviews. It had no effect on the fight. It's just a fact that he doesn't
DJ was heavier than Crejudo. End of story. The fallacy DJ is a small FW is gone. Weight is weight. Extra fat helps as long as you're in shape. You telling me DJ wasn't in shape for his fight? He probably was heavier due to fear of wrestling.

Lol.

DJ was heavier than Crejudo. End of story. The fallacy DJ is a small FW is gone. Weight is weight. Extra fat helps as long as you're in shape. You telling me DJ wasn't in shape for his fight? He probably was heavier due to fear of wrestling.

Lol.

Unless the fighters were weighed right as they stepped into the cage you can't say who was heavier, it's almost a given that every fighter was still in the middle of putting on weight when they were weighed.

Unless the fighters were weighed right as they stepped into the cage you can't say who was heavier, it's almost a given that every fighter was still in the middle of putting on weight when they were weighed.
The commission weighed them. This was an accurate assessment of their fight weight.

When you cut weight you gain it back within 24 hours.

Dj doesn't diet. Never has. Says in multiple interviews. It had no effect on the fight. It's just a fact that he doesn't

Actually I saw a video of him answering fans’ questions and one of the questions was how much do you weigh right now, to which he responded 185.

If there was some kind of joke going on and I missed it, I’m sorry. He said it seriously with a straight face.

Lol.
Fat is less dense than muscle, if he was heavy due to fat he'd look bloated as hell. Those guys just cant accept Cejudo won. It's hilarious.

Fat is less dense than muscle, if he was heavy due to fat he'd look bloated as hell. Those guys just cant accept Cejudo won. It's hilarious.
I agree 100%. DJ looked tight and muscular. This is just spin.

We were lied to and falsely told DJ only cuts 8-10 pounds.

More like 17. Lol.

I agree 100%. DJ looked tight and muscular. This is just spin.

We were lied to and falsely told DJ only cuts 8-10 pounds.

More like 17. Lol.
He used to be a BW, people just believe whatever they want.

He used to be a BW, people just believe whatever they want.
He and Cody both weighed 142. Cody didn't get bullied by Cruz because Cruz feared Cody's power. DJ doesn't have that power and this is the true reason Cruz bullied DJ.

Sick of the lies. DJ is not a top BW because of his style, not his size.

This is a testament to how little Cody cuts, not how much MM cuts. Cody had the 2nd smallest weight cut on the card if I'm not mistaken.

Lol.
Wow you are a sad dude. I literally said it had nothing to do with the fight. He usually weights less. He was a few lbs over. It isn't a big deal.

Actually I saw a video of him answering fans’ questions and one of the questions was how much do you weigh right now, to which he responded 185.

If there was some kind of joke going on and I missed it, I’m sorry. He said it seriously with a straight face.
...no he weighs 265

Wow you are a sad dude. I literally said it had nothing to do with the fight. He usually weights less. He was a few lbs over. It isn't a big deal.
You mean this is the first time DJ was weighed day of.

Lol. Stop making excuses. It's pathetic.

The fact that MM weighed 142 on fight day doesn't disprove the idea that he's a small FLW. It's entirely plausible that he carries extra weight specifically to negate any weight discrepancy on fight day. TS is jumping to conclusions without thinking critically.

If anything, I'd say that this information simply verifies that Cody could make FLY relatively easily, which he's said in the past. MM vs. Cody at 125 would be a great fight, although I'm not sure it would be a good idea for Cody to risk having a 3-fight losing streak by taking on another elite opponent.

Yup, the one excuse DJ had for losing was that Cejudo was the bigger guy, which is obviously false. Cejudo was the stronger guy though.

Back