Demetrious Johnson vs Stefan Struve

But its okay you're European, and we all know that Europeans like to discredit football players any chance they get because you guys couldn't even fathom playing a sport so tough.

Where did anyone discredit American Football?

Demetrius Johnson by multiple leaping spin kicks

original.gif

I love how Herb needs to watch that shit through. MM is awesome.

If you're talking about Jon Jones' 300+ pound, Colt's defensive end brother, then hell no. Mighty Mouse MIGHT be able to beat an out of shape fat guy that doesn't compete in any type of sports, but he isn't about to beat a 300+ lbs NFL player

I think you'd be surprised at how quickly mm could take his back and choke him out

Imagine if a chimp was a chimp. They would tear you limb from limb with no training in anything but being a chimp.

This.

Black belt & years of training is no use fighting against a species that is naturally a lot stronger, faster & athletic.

I think you'd be surprised at how quickly mm could take his back and choke him out

Well TS is talking about a MMA fight not a BJJ match, so....good luck taking down a 300+lb NFL player who also wrestled in college

If by NFL linebacker, you mean collegiate linebacker, then yes he did knock him out. Irrelevant though, because 1-you couldn't see shit in that video, and 2-it was clearly a massive drunken clusterfuck that had people swinging from everywhere.

But its okay you're European, and we all know that Europeans like to discredit football players any chance they get because you guys couldn't even fathom playing a sport so tough.

Lol they have rugby and wrestling europe, moron. Both are tougher than american football

Well TS is talking about a MMA fight not a BJJ match, so....good luck taking down a 300+lb NFL player who also wrestled in college

Well you dont have to power through a takedown to get someones back. You can shoot in and kelly out to the side once you are under them to get behind. Ive done it to someone who outweighed me by about 80 lbs. I didn't know he wrestled in college though. That changes things a lot. In that case mm would get fucked up in a real fight with no time limits.

MM could probably win a decision though. Idk that jones would ever land a punch on him.

Last edited:
In all seriousness do you think he would be able to take out Arthur Jones because he doesn't train MMA(Well I assume, either way since he isn't a "Pro MMA fighter"?

Do I think he could Dance around the highly athletic Defensive end for 10-12 minutes before sinking a rear naked choke in? yes

Do I think Jones would be that stupid to allow himself to gas? No. He'd conserve energy, not give a shit about MM little strikes that can reach his face, and then tackle the guy at some opportunity and pummel him

Fuck I'd love to see what'd happen tho

Arthur Jones would destroy most MWs, all WW and below

LHW/ HW only people that could take him

Suggesting a guy like Big Rig couldn't put his lights out is ridiculous. I don't imagine him taking a Thiago Alves leg kick and staying standing.

If by NFL linebacker, you mean collegiate linebacker, then yes he did knock him out. Irrelevant though, because 1-you couldn't see shit in that video, and 2-it was clearly a massive drunken clusterfuck that had people swinging from everywhere.

Hahahaha! Love to see an NFL player survive a game of Rugby. Rugby is tough as fuck!

mighty mouse is way too fast and well rounded. he'd box arthur jones up and slip any TD attempt with ease. by round 2, arthur jones' face would be a mess

John Dodson would KO him in a minute

Last edited:

:redface:

how embarrassing

Suggesting a guy like Big Rig couldn't put his lights out is ridiculous. I don't imagine him taking a Thiago Alves leg kick and staying standing.

Seen the size of Arthur's leg? He could take a few of Alves' best, and he has also wrestled well in the past. Once he grabbed Alves it would be over very, very quickly. He'd wreck anyone below MW with ease. He's pretty athletic, so he wouldn't just lumber after a little guy and then get tired inside a minute.

I'm actually having trouble imagining anyone below LHW having even a ghost of a chance.

with that gigantic a size difference, the larger guy would just have to stick his arms straight out, grab whatever, and belly flop onto the smaller guy, and just lay n pray his way to a victory. easy as fuck. the smaller guy wouldn't be able to breath and would probably jut tap out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back