Demetrious Johnson vs Stefan Struve

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who ya got?

d25021a970ced130c83265d2b5e3329e.jpg

In all seriousness do you think he would be able to take out Arthur Jones because he doesn't train MMA(Well I assume, either way since he isn't a "Pro MMA fighter"?

187889287-fighter-jon-jones-jokes-around-with-his-gettyimages.jpg

In all seriousness do you think he would be able to take out Arthur Jones because he doesn't train MMA(Well I assume, either way since he isn't a "Pro MMA fighter"?

If you're talking about Jon Jones' 300+ pound, Colt's defensive end brother, then hell no. Mighty Mouse MIGHT be able to beat an out of shape fat guy that doesn't compete in any type of sports, but he isn't about to beat a 300+ lbs NFL player

Arthur Jones would destroy most MWs, all WW and below

LHW/ HW only people that could take him

If you're talking about Jon Jones' 300+ pound, Colt's defensive end brother, then hell no. Mighty Mouse MIGHT be able to beat an out of shape fat guy that doesn't compete in any type of sports, but he isn't about to beat a 300+ lbs NFL player

Roger Huerta KO

Imagine if a chimp was a BJJ black belt. He'd crawl all up on you and rnc you in a second.

If by NFL linebacker, you mean collegiate linebacker, then yes he did knock him out. Irrelevant though, because 1-you couldn't see shit in that video, and 2-it was clearly a massive drunken clusterfuck that had people swinging from everywhere.

But its okay you're European, and we all know that Europeans like to discredit football players any chance they get because you guys couldn't even fathom playing a sport so tough.

Thank you. I am so beyond fed up with people on here thinking size means nothing and that 145 pound fighters could go around knocking out ray Lewis and other nfl linebackers. You guys have such small man complexes it is utterly pathetic.

i am not interested in that fight but i would really, really like to see Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson fight Cain Velasquez together. combined they weigh as much as he does and with a 6 week camp it is an easy fight for the flyweights.

japan did spectacles like this and thats why they are better than us

Arthur Jones would destroy most MWs, all WW and below

LHW/ HW only people that could take him

That's actually pretty fair. LHWTs and HWTs with big KO power would do him in w/o mma training, as would MWs with some size and submission skills.

Arthur jones is a very good wrestler, on top of being a strong HW (SHW) athlete. MM could conceivably take his back like a little koala bear and strangle him, but that's the only way he could get it done imo. I'd pick mighty mouse.

struve might have to KO him because I think MM would just crawl right through his triangle like a little rat.

Demetrius Johnson by multiple leaping spin kicks

original.gif

If by NFL linebacker, you mean collegiate linebacker, then yes he did knock him out. Irrelevant though, because 1-you couldn't see shit in that video, and 2-it was clearly a massive drunken clusterfuck that had people swinging from everywhere.

But its okay you're European, and we all know that Europeans like to discredit football players any chance they get because you guys couldn't even fathom playing a sport so tough.

LOL never go full retard.

arthur jones is a really good wrestler and trains at jacksons during his off season....he could probably fight at hw in wsof or maybe bellator

Imagine if a chimp was a BJJ black belt. He'd crawl all up on you and rnc you in a second.

Imagine if a chimp was a chimp. They would tear you limb from limb with no training in anything but being a chimp.

Back