Demetrious Johnson vs Renan Barao

easily barao as the winner in this one... mm is a natural 125, barao a natural 145 fighting at 135

if the fight takes place at 125 then Mighty Mouse wins by hedydration.

Barao would submit MM with ease.

disagree. MM is hard to take down and his speed makes him pretty hard to catch. Given his size, I think Barao could beat him, but MM is so fast that I think he'd give Barao some problem. Also, Barao has shown some late fight cardio issues, which is pretty much a non-factor with MM

MM is fast but Barao would most likely be able to take him down eventually and get a sub or TKO.

Renan Barao would destroy him easily. By Knee maybe.

Renan takes him down and subs him. I wouldn't predict a KO only because Mighty Mouse is so good at sticking and moving. Has he ever even been caught clean with a shot?

Lmfao are you retarded? Dodson, Moraga, Joe B, McCall, and Cruz all rocked him. He gets rocked almost every fight.

Classic case of "I don't watch fights but I want to have a cute sherdog profile and pretend to know what I'm talking about"

Renan takes him down and subs him. I wouldn't predict a KO only because Mighty Mouse is so good at sticking and moving. Has he ever even been caught clean with a shot?

Dodson hit him with some big shots. Benavidez also landed a few.

This would be very good. I think Johnson would keep the fight competitive on the feet due to his speed and solid striking. Barao would be better on the feet, but it would stay competitive. The grappling would also be interesting.

Size would be a factor. Barao walks around at 165-170. Johnson walks around at about 145.

Back