Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo Official Co-Main Event UFC 197 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
fuck, this means jones or DC is going to get hurt one week before the fight and have MM headline another ppv boo fest.

I think Henry will beat him the same way that Cruz beat him. I think he gets out wrestled and controlled into a not-so-exciting wrestlefuck. Henry Cejudo, if anyone, is the guy who could best emulate Dominick game plan and keep MM down and where he wants him.

Henry isn't remotely ready for this fight in my opinion. This is rushing it.

I don't enjoy watching either of 4 men involved in co-ME and ME of UFC 197. It's as simple as that. Call me whatever you want, I don't. All of them are either grinders or point fighters without a personality that would satisfy me (for the record, I don't find a heel satisfying). I don't care about Bellator's grandpa division either.

MM gonna run circles around him.

50-45 MM in a pretty boring fight.

People are delusional thinking Cejudo is even going to touch MM let alone wrestle with him. MM scores from outside, keeps a high pace while Cejudo starts to slow down. I don't see how Cejudo wins this. Speed is everything at FLW and MM is faster than Cejudo.

Last edited:
For all you Jones and/or Cormier fans out there, did you forget that their first fight was a hug fest and they would likely replicate that in the rematch? Just throwing it out there.

This fight is reminding me of Holly vs Ronda everyone is counting out Henry although he is unbeaten and is a gold medal wrestler. He might not look amazing everytime out BUT what he has done in both of his careers is WIN almost everytime out.

Surprised so many ppl not giving Cejudo a chance
I'd also like to see Scoggins fight Benavides guy looked like a dam animal tonight, winner to fight winner of DJ/Cejudo

Back