Demetrious Johnson signs new movie deal

Just once I want the Ducks to pull out the Flying V during a game. Let it be when they're ahead 6-0 over the Bluejackets at the end of a game, but please let them do this!

Sin City 3?

latest

Demetrious-Johnson-GettyImages-Zuffa.jpg
I fucking knew that little bastard reminded me of somebody

Demetrious is the ultimate xbox stay at home dad earning $400k a pop fighting nobodies don't be so hard on him. So what if no one cares about his fights besides his gamer friends that don't pay to watch his fights!

Dana&co will just have absorb the loss!!

I've hung on to Mouse support based on his ability to make top contenders look like they don't deserve to be in the cage with him.

That said... this TJ resistance is nothing but him recognizing a stronger threat to his title defense record that he's going for.

I've seen his rebutles & read through the recent endless tweet about how he doesn't want to risk TJ not making weight, while Borg has missed weight enough to recognize the same disgruntled argument.

I've seen his recognition that TJ needs to at least have one top contender at his weight class... but lets get real here. The only reason Borg is getting a shot is because Mouse has cleaned out the division. TJ entering for a shot is the only interesting match to make at the moment.

Yeah but surely we can't criticise the guy for not wanting to fight above what is clearly his natural weight class. It's almost as if now we expect fighters to jump around weight classes like it's the simplest or easiest thing in the world.

Nope.

Mighty Ducks was fun. Well, Mighty Ducks 2 at least was fun.

Watching Mighty Mouse fight, not so much.

I remember some months ago when people were calling him the GOAT when he beat Wilson Reis some months ago.

Now he's ducking TJ and the opinion on him around these parts has changed drastically for the majority.

Yeah but surely we can't criticise the guy for not wanting to fight above what is clearly his natural weight class. It's almost as if now we expect fighters to jump around weight classes like it's the simplest or easiest thing in the world.
I don't think you understand what's happening. TJ is dropping to DJ's weight to challenge for his title. DJ is staying at the weight he's always fought at. No jumping around for him. All he has to do is stay right where he's at & accept what is easily a more valid contender than Borg.

Back