Demetrious Johnson ranks himself as the #5 in an all time P4P ranking

Fergs' list was way worse. I love Randy and Chuck but they're nowhere near top five all time.

1.Fedor

2-4 in no order GSP, Anderson, Jones

5-7 in no order Aldo, MM, Cruz

8-10 in no order Nog, Werdum, Hendo

The only person he has ever lost to is the current champion... a weigh class above him. Years ago.

Didn't Brad Pickett beat him as well?

If this is the criteria, I'd put Dominick instead of DJ on the list, given his record and technique. Still, it's a pretty good point of yours. It's interesting to see how hard it is for us to ever put a flyweight right up there on the top.

MM is a dick [And lol at ranking himself above Cruz]. Megan and Tony had much better lists. Fedor and Aldo should have been on them though.

MM's list is fine.
P4P is a fantasy. As long as it's reasonable, then it's all good.

Didn't Brad Pickett beat him as well?

If this is the criteria, I'd put Dominick instead of DJ on the list, given his record and technique. Still, it's a pretty good point of yours. It's interesting to see how hard it is for us to ever put a flyweight right up there on the top.
MMA fans still don't understand the concept of P4P. You never see boxing fans this conflicted when ranking Chocolatito.

1. Ronda
2. Conor
3. Brock
4. Paige
5. Sage
6. CM Punk
7-15. doesn't matter

DJ is a playful guy, of course he'd put himself in there.
Laughed when he commented about Cruz suplexing him 3 times in their fight (not sure if it was in that same show)

1. Clay Guida
giphy.gif

2. Ben Rothwell
benrothwell.gif

4. Matt Riddle
7.gif

5. Leonard Garcia from a technical standpoint
29bkemc.gif

MM's resume is far from impressive, he is either fighting Cruzes hand me downs or guys who would wouldn't even be top 10 in any other weight class(either due to skill or experience), aside from that there's Dodson whos over rated.

The guy has been listening to Rogan too much, the guys a good fighter but he is not even close to the martial arts savant he thinks he is.

MM is actually being humble. He's easily top 3 p4p.

Tony's list is atrocious.

The real list:
1) Conor
2) Fedor
3) GSP
4) Jones
5) Silva

I'm sure Conor is the number one after beating aldo, 20% od mendes and few nobodys.

1-Fedor
2-Anderson Silva
3-Jon Jones
4-GSP
5-Aldo/Werdum(for beating legends)

1-2: fedor and jones
3-4: gsp and aldo
5. Mm or silva

MM's resume is far from impressive, he is either fighting Cruzes hand me downs or guys who would wouldn't even be top 10 in any other weight class(either due to skill or experience), aside from that there's Dodson whos over rated.
Joseph Benavidez was a top 3 BW. Hell, even Chris Cariaso beat a top 10 BW.

I don't know why people who are ignorant feel the need to comment on everything. Please educate yourself on a subject before commenting next time.

I'm sure Conor is the number one after beating aldo, 20% od mendes and few nobodys.

1-Fedor
2-Anderson Silva
3-Jon Jones
4-GSP
5-Aldo/Werdum(for beating legends)

What legends did aldo beat? Faber and Edgar?

Ya I guess they are legends. Nvm lol.

I like your list anyway. I have GSP ahead of Jones but thats just because of his long dominance. Number 5 can be numerous fighters but If I had to pick it would be Aldo

Joseph Benavidez was a top 3 BW. Hell, even Chris Cariaso beat a top 10 BW.

I don't know why people who are ignorant feel the need to comment on everything. Please educate yourself on these divisions and its fighters before commenting next time.
Joe B is one of Cruzes hand me downs, which BW are you talking about? I hope its not the decision he was gifted against Mizugaki

Joe B is one of Cruzes hand me downs, which BW are you talking about? I hope its not the decision he was gifted against Mizugaki
Regardless of whether he deserved to win or not, it was still a close fight, and he also arguably beat Michael McDonald; but please, feel free to continue overrating the BW division. It makes it easier to poke holes in your argument. Wasn't Cisco Rivera ranked in the top 10 when the guy who lost to Ali beat the fuck out of him?

Where does MM rank himself in terms of PPV buys, ticket sales and gate attendance?

Back