Demetrious Johnson on UFC 227 title bout: I probably tore my right LCL and broke my foot

Cejudo is a fucking beast, beat MM with basically one good foot.

I was rooting for DJ and KNOW Cejudo is a Beast.

Kudos to Cejudo.

I really like both fighters..Both fighters are Great fighters

IF TJ drops down I will be rooting for Cejudo.................to wrestle fuk him to a ko win.

Honestly seems like he doesn’t care, not like he gets much from ppv numbers anyway, dude is so fucking boring as a person and completely unrelatable, but if he did really fuck up his knee then he is one tough little bastard

That’s how a champion conducts himself, I have so much respect for this man.

How anybody can shit on him is beyond me.

Honestly seems like he doesn’t care, not like he gets much from ppv numbers anyway, dude is so fucking boring as a person and completely unrelatable, but if he did really fuck up his knee then he is one tough little bastard

It is hard for a lot of MMA fans to relate to a working-class family man who is only really doing this to support said family. He has the same state of mind as he had when he was working in a warehouse just trying to build a base for his family with his wife. Again, tough to relate for a lot of MMA fans as they tend to be a bizarre and aimless bunch, but he's a very relatable person for me and most people who I grew up with.

Awesome response by DJ But ya’ll give
Him shit anyway.

Good for MM for losing like a fucking man. He’ll stop his next two opponents in a row and get a title shot, he don’t need a gift.

Those injuries are not bad, he will fight Henry at 231 or 232

It is hard for a lot of MMA fans to relate to a working-class family man who is only really doing this to support said family. He has the same state of mind as he had when he was working in a warehouse just trying to build a base for his family with his wife. Again, tough to relate for a lot of MMA fans as they tend to be a bizarre and aimless bunch, but he's a very relatable person for me and most people who I grew up with.
I don’t believe you because you reach too hard

Anderson crippled himself in a fight with a failed low leg kick. But when they land, like Vitors and Jones on DC they are epic. I think you got to be hopped up on peds for kicks to really do damage.

You are not serious are you?

Cool that means cejudo can defend b4 the trilogy. A flyweight title fight without dj sounds great.

It all sounds so boring though.

He was lol

Just watched post fight presser, “all Henry did was lay on me waaahh”

<{cruzshake}>

Well he was. If this happened to any other fighter all you fuckers would all be like damage -> laying on people.

Good

fuck him

Sorry man I forgot that DJ punched your Mom in the face and pissed in your car

Yeah I would hate him too after personal shit like that

Dj looked a little off tonight, but Henry fought great after basically having to give the first round away because he was walking around like Bambi in there.

Can't wait for the rubber match personally. They are both so highly skilled.

That was pretty pathetic IMO. Making excuses and crying about lay and pray. You lost move on and perhaps win the title back.

DJ is a classy guy victory & defeat....

Back