Demetrious Johnson is the true GOAT. All other "GOAT" are questionable.

When it comes to entertainment factor, I would rather watch Joanna or Miesha Tate fight because DJ is a snoozefest bathroom break.

I guess if you don't like watching fighters completely outclass opponents with superior athleticism and technique, sure, it's a good time to hit the head.

Fedor, dude has hid from top competition for years. Refuses to sign with the UFC. Refuses to compete where the USADA wolves are hunting.

GSP, quits right before USADA got big. Wins a controversal decision against Johny LOL Hendricks.

Anderson Silva, already been caught with roids, brutally knocked out in humiliating fashion.

Jon Jones, again caught using roids.

Jose Aldo gets KOed clean by Conor McGregor, who couldn't even strike with... Nate Diaz.

DJ has been the most consistent champion, fighting in the USADA era, has not yet been in able trouble, with a single loss to Dominick Cruz, who is up there with being GOAT to.

When it comes to entertainment factor, I would rather watch Joanna or Miesha Tate fight because DJ is a snoozefest bathroom break. But objectively speaking, he has the best record and performance in USADA era.

I say all the other GOATs would kick DJ's ass... which kinda makes DJ questionable.

Back