Demetrious Johnson is the true GOAT. All other "GOAT" are questionable.

Nope, I think he loses if he fights Stipe.

I'd just like to point out that if every fight pre-USADA doesn't count, Mighty Mouse only has 2 or 3 victories under his belt.

Whatever... Dude's comp is fucking ridiculously overrated.

Benavidez and Dodson are great wins. The rest are as unproven as they come.

His division is thin and that is what makes him look way better.

Is hethe most well rounded fighter in MMA history? Porbably but beating a bunch of guys that are in the ufc because the division is so new and thin is getting way overvalued.

Your Greatest fighter couldn't beat 135lb man?

You forgot the P4P part that causes all new arguments.

Nah. Hes good but unfortunately he never gets to fight anybody. He lost pretty bad to Cruz and I think he would lose again if they fought. If he moved up and dominated, then he could be considered GOAT but not in his division. Nice try on getting Conor in there. Lol. Wtf.

DJ may get there, but for now, he just an amazing athlete on an amazinhg streak.

avenge the Dominick fight would help his GOAT claim in the future.

Fedor - Consenus #1 of his division for 6 years with 19 victories during his championship reign
Anderson - Consensus #1 of his division for 6 years 15 victories during his championship reign
GSP - Consensus #1 of his division for 6 years with 11 victories during his championship reign
Jones - Consensus #1 of his division for 5 years with 10 victories during his championship reign
Aldo - Consensus #1 of his division for 5 years with 10 victories during his championship reign
Mighty Mouse - Consensus #1 of his division for 4 years with 9 victories during his championship reign

Johnson is clearly a step below at this stage of the game. He's in the Ronda Rousey tier.

Yes, because that tells the story of each fighter's resume in its entirety.

With Jones testing positive, Johnson and GSP are neck and neck for #1.

Aldo isn't far behind.

Fedor isn't in the same league.

Nah, I don't see it. He's in a tier below Silva, GSP, Fedor, and Jones.

"B-b-but muh steroids"

Neither here nor there. All above guys fought other guys on roids and Mouse could get popped tomorrow for all we know.

Fedor, dude has hid from top competition for years. Refuses to sign with the UFC. Refuses to compete where the USADA wolves are hunting.

GSP, quits right before USADA got big. Wins a controversal decision against Johny LOL Hendricks.

Anderson Silva, already been caught with roids, brutally knocked out in humiliating fashion.

Jon Jones, again caught using roids.

Jose Aldo gets KOed clean by Conor McGregor, who couldn't even strike with... Nate Diaz.

DJ has been the most consistent champion, fighting in the USADA era, has not yet been in able trouble, with a single loss to Dominick Cruz, who is up there with being GOAT to.

When it comes to entertainment factor, I would rather watch Joanna or Miesha Tate fight because DJ is a snoozefest bathroom break. But objectively speaking, he has the best record and performance in USADA era.
P4P is fucking stupid. Fedor is the greatest fighter to ever live.

In order to be considered GOAT people actually have to be interested in watching your fights, and people just aren't interested in DJ. So no, he fails to ever be the GOAT.
This is so wrong lmao. Then prime Leben isGOAT

Fedor, dude has hid from top competition for years. Refuses to sign with the UFC. Refuses to compete where the USADA wolves are hunting.

GSP, quits right before USADA got big. Wins a controversal decision against Johny LOL Hendricks.

Anderson Silva, already been caught with roids, brutally knocked out in humiliating fashion.

Jon Jones, again caught using roids.

Jose Aldo gets KOed clean by Conor McGregor, who couldn't even strike with... Nate Diaz.

DJ has been the most consistent champion, fighting in the USADA era, has not yet been in able trouble, with a single loss to Dominick Cruz, who is up there with being GOAT to.

When it comes to entertainment factor, I would rather watch Joanna or Miesha Tate fight because DJ is a snoozefest bathroom break. But objectively speaking, he has the best record and performance in USADA era.

DJ is a great champ and fighter. Not GOAT though

He's a big fish in a little pond. Pun not intended

single loss to Cruz? haha you obviously didn't see Mouse get his ass whooped by Brad Pickett then.

great name BrainWash , you sir have been (UFC)-(Lucifer Alpha) brain washed

He is the GOATlet for sure. Let's leave the GOAT title for bigger guys.

Lol @ a failed BW who took refuge in a made up division being close to GOAT

6.gif

fbDlq.gif

11.gif

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg

Back