Demetrious beat the greatest Japanese fighter ever. Lets show some respect

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching DJ on the MMA hour and he reminded all his 20 fans how he beat the greatest japanese fighter of all time with ease. Im a big fan of the mouse and am shocked at the blatant disdain the MMA community has for him.

Japan is the land where the martial arts began. If it hadnt been for the Gracies poaching their knowledge, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu would still be flourishing in Japan, and would be home to the greatest fighters ever. Instead, their wisdom was culturally appropriated (re: STOLEN) so most people dont even realize how incredible they are at martial arts. Whitewashed!

DJ beat the GOAT japanese fighter, nevermind that he looks like an 8 year old boy. He would destroy me, and im 6"4, 250 lbs.

Kyoji-Horiguchi-The-Finisher_516633_OpenGraphImage.png

GOATNESS. dont believe me? just ask DJ.

I was watching DJ on the MMA hour and he reminded all his 20 fans how he beat the greatest japanese fighter of all time with ease. Im a big fan of the mouse and am shocked at the blatant disdain the MMA community has for him.

Japan is the land where the martial arts began. If it hadnt been for the Gracies poaching their knowledge, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu would still be flourishing in Japan, and would be home to the greatest fighters ever. Instead, their wisdom was culturally appropriated (re: STOLEN) so most people dont even realize how incredible they are at martial arts. Whitewashed!

DJ beat the GOAT japanese fighter, nevermind that he looks like an 8 year old boy. He would destroy me, and im 6"4, 250 lbs.

OUTTAH HERE!

tankout.jpg

I think gas station sushi is the greatest Japanese opponent one can face, I have tried and failed many of time

Kyoji Horiguchi is awesome and probably the best asian fighter in the world right now.

The Kid Yamamoto bout is crazy to watch too. Both were so fast.

Last edited:
Was pretty close!

Last edited:
Cultural appropriation isn't a real thing, dj could easily destroy you, and this topic sucks.

lmao sakuraba fought guys 2-3 divisions above his true weight class. Had he stayed at ww he would have had a prisitine record. He is the japanese goat, no one else comes close.

By the end of his career Horiguchi will be in the conversation. 26 years old, 19-2. Badass fighter.

Kyoji is just of the many DJ's opponents that get labeled as "cans" because people don't know who he is.

Hayato "Mach" Sakurai
Might be the real japanese GOAT...

By the end of his career Horiguchi will be in the conversation. 26 years old, 19-2. Badass fighter.

Kyoji is just of the many DJ's opponents that get labeled as "cans" because people don't know who he is.
Agreed.

Really stupid that the UFC let him go. He's one of the best prospects in the division. I hope they resign him soon.

Dj didn't say that. Your hearing and listening comprehension needs to be worked on.

Not the goat.

Kid Yamamoto in his prime would've ran his ass over.

Horiguchi is barely in the top 15 of Japanese all-time greats.

Agreed.

Really stupid that the UFC let him go. He's one of the best prospects in the division. I hope they resign him soon.
Horiguchi's release finally got me to watch Rizin. He kicks ass.

Horiguchi2a_zpshonwexxi.gif

U realize when u steal intellectual property that the owner still has access to said property right? Its not like physical theft where the victim losses the item. If brazilians copied techniques from japanese it does not make those techniques unavailable to the japanese... so ur post doesnt make sense

Back