Social Dem lawmaker critizes Biden for ritzy White House dinner serving '200 Maine Lobsters

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...white-house-dinner-serving-200-maine-lobsters

A Democratic lawmaker is pushing back on President Biden’s pompous White House celebration, where 200 live lobsters will be served for guests Thursday during a State Dinner with French President Emmanual Macron.

The night before the dinner, where guests are expected to enjoy lobster and caviar, Rep. Jared Golden, D-Maine, took to Twitter to urge Biden to meet with the lobstermen his administration is "currently regulating out of business."

Biden does not meet with peasants. He only meets with very rich people that give his family money because he is a classist.

Are we all going to act like all of the politicians there haven't done or been part of that kind of spending ?

Are we all going to act like all of the politicians there haven't done or been part of that kind of spending ?
The Democrat congressman is upset Biden is using Maine lobster while regulating the lobstermen out of business. He wants Biden to meet with the people his regulations are hurting.

Last edited:
Must be nice to eat so well. I've lost like ten pounds and I was underweight to start with lmao.

cindy-bones.gif

Fi5TjtUWIAI6Qer

Sounds yummy.

The author of the original tweets, Kate Bennett, I can't figure out if she works for CNN or FLOTUS....or both. Her Twitter page looks like it's a part of the First Lady's PR office.

With that said, the only post that made me raise an eyebrow was her comment that they used 40lbs of icing for a gingerbread house at the WH. Seems like a waste of food.

I'd eat that in a second.

Lobster is not my favorite shellfish by any stretch but I'm sure they prepared it as well as possible.

The Democratn congressman is upset Biden is using Maine lobster while regulating the lobstermen out of business. He wants Biden to meet with the people his regulations are hurting.

He doesn't care just like most if not ALL politicians in the Senate.

I'm more interested in what story Biden will tell concerning the lobsters.

"I drove my seaplane down to New York and landed outside of Portland. The people of Vermont are some really nice folks. They helped me bait my line before I cast. A few wriggles on the line and I reeled in 200 lobsters. I put them in buckets of water to keep their gills wet during the train drive home"

"I can drive big rigs, it's how I got my boat pilot license".

Last edited:
He doesn't care just like most if not ALL politicians in the Senate.
I agree as I said in my original post Biden is not going to meet with anyone unless they can benefit him or his family.

It's kind of wild how lobster used to be considered a poor man's protein that was only eaten of desperation and was used predominantly as prison food, fish bait and livestock feed.

Human perception is maddening. Soft malleable brains are humanities greatest risk.

Why are 99.9% followers? People can be convinced of anything.

<{clintugh}>

I don't like lobster.

It's kind of wild how lobster used to be considered a poor man's protein that was only eaten of desperation and was used predominantly as prison food, fish bait and livestock feed.
Yeah, but it's kind of a mystery why it was ever cheap shit. It's not like it was just something laying around or the throwaway parts of another animal, any seafood takes some effort to pull it out of the ocean and bring it in.

When I was deployed I always thought it would be cool for a President or other high ranking official who throws an event to serve MREs. If they are good enough for our brave men and women serving all over the world then they should be good enough for them as well. Pipe Dream I know.

I'm more interested in what story Biden will tell concerning the lobsters.

"I drove my seaplane down to New York and landed outside of Portland. The people of Vermont are some really nice folks. They helped me bait my line before I cast. A few wriggles on the line and I reeled in 200 lobsters. I put them in buckets of water to keep their gills wet during the train drive home"

"I can drive big rigs, it's how I got my boat pilot license".
“No, I’m serious! It’s not a joke!”

Fi5TjtUWIAI6Qer

Sounds yummy.

The author of the original tweets, Kate Bennett, I can't figure out if she works for CNN or FLOTUS....or both. Her Twitter page looks like it's a part of the First Lady's PR office.

With that said, the only post that made me raise an eyebrow was her comment that they used 40lbs of icing for a gingerbread house at the WH. Seems like a waste of food.
whoa there with those 2019 wines.
fucking decadence. 2 year old wines, jesus, who do these people think they are

Yea I don't care about what the sock puppet serves his guests but it's bull if at the same time the are killing the providers.
Are you suggesting that Biden personally murdered the lobstermen that owned the 200 lobsters being served? If so, I would argue that he earned the right to serve them for dinner.

Are you suggesting that Biden personally murdered the lobstermen that owned the 200 lobsters being served? If so, I would argue that he earned the right to serve them for dinner.

Per the complaint his handlers are trying to drive them out of business thereby killing their means of income.

Why not eat lab grown meat instead?

Last edited:
Back