Dem Kathy Castor asks YouTube to stop suggesting climate skeptical videos as “up next."

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or even earning advertising money.
Nice person. What a racist, puppy hating, sod, she is!
Yes, lets not allow people to make up their own minds on subjects like this so-called climate emergency.

http://joannenova.com.au/2020/01/de...-skeptics-asks-youtube-to-block-them-instead/

Here is Angela Merkel[the destroyer of Germany]talking about talking.[to skeptics]
DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - The world needs an open dialogue about climate change to heal the gap between sceptics and believers since time is running out to cut the emissions that drive global warming, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday.

Open dialogue? The Left are allergic to open dialogue, we see this every day. Try talking to a climate-cultist and you'll receive an earful of abuse.
If she were really concerned with emissions why is Germany closing down nuclear power stations?[zero emissions]

http://joannenova.com.au/2020/01/me...alk-to-skeptics-ill-believe-it-when-i-see-it/

Silence the opposition, the classic Leftist tactic since time immemorial.

Please stop suggesting CNN and fox news while you're at it

This is not a thread about the hoax witch hunt impeachment.

So if something is a "hoax" it's OK to silence the opposition.

Yet you have an issue with an acceptor of climate change science seeking to gag a climate change denier.

Interdasting...

So if something is a "hoax" it's OK to silence the opposition.

Yet you have an issue with an acceptor of climate change science seeking to gag a climate change denier.

Interdasting...

Nah, I’m just not getting into the impeachment hoax in this thread. We have an entire 27 series (LOL) dedicated to the witch hunt impeachment, we can tango in there.

Nah, I’m just not getting into the impeachment hoax in this thread. We have an entire 27 series (LOL) dedicated to the witch hunt impeachment, we can tango in there.

You still don't grasp the contradiction. But I'm not surprised...

maxresdefault.jpg

Please stop suggesting CNN and fox news while you're at it

not gonna happen. It was just last year that bc of fear of The rose of independent content creators like Tim pool, that they changed their algorithm to push establishment news sites.

They should get rid of the videos that teach the earth is flat, universe is 5000 years old and evolution is a hoax.

That's always been the playbook. Boycott, demonitize, censor and crush any dissenters who question my absolute power.

I'll tell you what, cunt, I'll start buying into your horseshit as soon as you start acting like you do. Don't just tell me, show me, but you won't. "You plebs need to start eating bugs and stop driving cars and go ahead and downgrade your houses too while we all fly into Davos on private jets and live in beachfront mansions and travel in motorcades. The scarcity is for you peons, not us ballers." Get fucked.

She doesn't want people to know that this climate hoax has been going on for 60+ years.

BOO THIS (WO)MAN!!!

Why do motherfuckers think that one can simply burn books in the information age?

Get bent, bitch.

Back