Dem HW power is no joke

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Maldonado got one of the toughest chin in MMA and only lasted half a minute.

Yeah, I guess that's it cause that was one of the most anti climactic things i have ever seen.

edit: GDI why is JDS injured.

Honestly holy fuck. Stipe hits hard. Compared to all the shots Maldonado ate from Glover, that's frightening.

Glover just has pillow fists, obviously.

Honestly holy fuck. Stipe hits hard. Compared to all the shots Maldonado ate from Glover, that's frightening.

i think people underestimate how much difference the overall size makes. Shit like this and tito vs shlemenko make BJ Penn's fights at WW and vs machida that much more impressive

I'm worried about Maldonado, he feel so much the first punch, that barely landed, then one really lands and he's all over.

Were those hits harder than all of Glover's shots? Hard to believe.

Ufc is money hungry, this fight should have never happened. I'm glad it was quick, better than a long drawn out match, and have brain damage like ninja.
Money hungry m.f.

i think people underestimate how much difference the overall size makes. Shit like this and tito vs shlemenko make BJ Penn's fights at WW and vs machida that much more impressive

BJ's fight against Machida is one of the most admirable performances in MMA history.

Many MMA fans have trouble with the concept of weight classes. A lot of guys have great power for their weight class, or a great chin for their weight class. Stepping up changes everything.

at least we know now that guys w/ the Homer Simpson fighting style should not headline events.

i think maldonado didnt really wanna fight

like really, miocic cant have like 100 times the punch that glover has

And lot of people thinks that Jones can hang with the big boys.

Back