Delusional politician forbids reporter from ever writing his name

Lol, I thought politicians were supposed to be think skinned. This chump will never be a player.

She obviously doesn't know who she's dealing with
LOL...apparently someone who doesn't appear to know the difference between "journalistic ability" and "journalistic ethics".

tmb_1747_480.jpg

When you tell someone you hate to not do something of course they will obey your command.

FNA_Right @FNA_Right

The 1st rule of #KirbyDelauter is: You do not talk about #KirbyDelauter. The 2nd of #KirbyDelauter is: You do not talk about #KirbyDelauter.

6:02 PM - 6 Jan 2015

T. Becket Adams @BecketAdams

If you say #KirbyDelauter three times in the mirror, an idiot will appear to threaten you with a lawsuit. #KirbyDelauter #KirbyDelauter

12:48 AM - 7 Jan 2015

I see it's a huge story over there. Not really a big deal...bitch probably did write a hit piece on him in the past.

Lol - pretty funny stuff. It really blew up!

You think he asked for her permission to use her name? He may feel that she wronged him, but she probably felt that he wronged their entire community, not to mention that it's her job to talk about him.

I see it's a huge story over there. Not really a big deal...bitch probably did write a hit piece on him in the past.

Nope. She mentioned him as a side-note in a story about a bigger community concern. It's ridiculous.

From the apology story someone posted:

Delauter was mentioned exactly once in an article about local parking issues by Bethany Rodgers.

Stupid and spineless. Sounds like a good leader.

I don't know who he is nor what he has done. But at least he got the balls to apologise when he believe he did something wrong.

I guess some people rather politician insist they are correct in every actions/words and just be firm while burning and ruining others. Because they apparent can do directly or indirectly considering their powers. Admitting a mistake when you are public figure is much more difficult to continue being an dick knowing full well they are one.

I don't know who he is nor what he has done. But at least he got the balls to apologise when he believe he did something wrong.
It certainly is a reasonable apology.
What's interesting is reading some of the early local comments on some of the original articles from before this all blew up. Seems like there are strong public sentiment that Kirby and some of his colleagues are part of an old boys network that is gradually losing power under a new elected official (female) and they're throwing fits over minor affronts to their once loftier positions. Small town petty politics at its finest.

I guess some people rather politician insist they are correct in every actions/words and just be firm while burning and ruining others. Because they apparent can do directly or indirectly considering their powers. Admitting a mistake when you are public figure is much more difficult to continue being an dick knowing full well they are one.

Wow, you're gonna rip him for apologizing, too? C'mon, now.

He's a politician. Of course he's going to apologize, he's become a joke and it's the only way he can save face. It's a political move, no one with an ounce of humility would have said that. Besides, if the man has to restrain himself for 24 hours before clicking send, that says everything about his character.

Back