Delusional politician forbids reporter from ever writing his name

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
delauterrodgersexchange.jpg

stupid dipshits in politics, whats new?

We should all look him up and start posting his name.

Lol, its name is Kirby. I can't tell if the politician is a dude or chick.

This didn't turnout how Kirby thought it would.
http://news.yahoo.com/county-councilman-threatens-sue-newspaper-over-using-name-205357776.html

"But the newspaper could not resist mining the rich opportunities for sarcasm that Delauter's demand offered.

There was the editorial's headline: "Kirby Delauter, Kirby Delauter, Kirby Delauter."

And the body of the editorial, describing the laughter that his demand provoked and exploring the ways The News-Post might henceforth refer to Delauter without using his name. Perhaps "K---- D-------." Or "Councilman (Unauthorized)."

Capping it off, the first letter of each paragraph spelled out: K-I-R-B-Y-D-E-L-A-U-T-E-R."

http://news.yahoo.com/county-councilman-threatens-sue-newspaper-over-using-name-205357776.html

"But the newspaper could not resist mining the rich opportunities for sarcasm that Delauter's demand offered.

There was the editorial's headline: "Kirby Delauter, Kirby Delauter, Kirby Delauter."

And the body of the editorial, describing the laughter that his demand provoked and exploring the ways The News-Post might henceforth refer to Delauter without using his name. Perhaps "K---- D-------." Or "Councilman (Unauthorized)."

Capping it off, the first letter of each paragraph spelled out: K-I-R-B-Y-D-E-L-A-U-T-E-R."

Kirby gonna have to slap these bitches down IMHO

And he now has far more attention than he ever would have gotten otherwise.
His plan worked.

Pretty crappy reporting by yahoo to not include a link to the editorial.

Well obviously.

They can only kill you if they know your full name AND your face.

"I have very worked very hard to earn an honest reputation in this county. You could have earned my respect"

Translation

"I've had people work very hard to cover up my debauchery and complete lack of ethics to deceive people in to putting me in to power. You could have sucked my dick too (literally and figuratively)"

"I have very worked very hard to earn an honest reputation in this county. You could have earned my respect"

Translation

"I've had people work very hard to cover up my debauchery and complete lack of ethics to deceive people in to putting me in to power. You could have sucked my dick too (literally and figuratively)"

Every politician needs to come with a translator

Back