Delicious Vanilla Protein...Is it possible?

So, I got my ON Vanilla Ice Cream in the mail. I tried it in some Milk, and I must say - it tastes nothing like Vanilla Ice cream. All I can taste is the whey aftertaste.

I haven't tried it in water yet.

I can vouch for the Vanilla Chai flavor. It taste awesome. :D Whey better than the standard Vanilla flavor.

i got the premium french vanilla flavor with some stevia from true protein and its a pleasure in water

Just got a tub of MM Vanilla Creme, and IMO it is freakin great. water,milk,ice,banana,powder, blender= money

Depending on your goals I sometimes throw ina little sugar free pudding. I think an entire package is only like 100 cals so if you're cuttting you maybe be able to get away w/ it. I may even toss the shake into the freezer a few minutes. So overall it adds some good flavor and a little more density to fill you up.

So, I got my ON Vanilla Ice Cream in the mail. I tried it in some Milk, and I must say - it tastes nothing like Vanilla Ice cream. All I can taste is the whey aftertaste.

I just got mine also. Its not bad....its kind of bland coming in....though I do like the aftertaste where as chocolate is good coming in and the aftertaste. I won't be reordering the Vanilla Ice Cream. Im just going to stick with the chocolate from now on. Seems like no matter what brand Chocolate is the easiest flavor for them to duplicate effectively.

Im actually experimenting right now and I mixed the Vanilla and Rocky Road(1 scoop each) and its pretty good.

I google to find the best price and then pricematch to Bodybuilding.com. You have to call them to do the pricematching.

Fitnessone.com has the cheapest prices I've seen. I just got my packaged delivered in 2 days with extremely low shipping cost and no customs fee (I'm in Canada).

Fitnessone.com has the cheapest prices I've seen. I just got my packaged delivered in 2 days with extremely low shipping cost and no customs fee (I'm in Canada).

What do they charge for shipping? Amazon its 2 dollars more for the Whey but free shipping. Shipping can't be that low...or could it? :icon_neut

Really? When I mix it with whole milk, it tastes very much like a vanilla milkshake.

What do they charge for shipping? Amazon its 2 dollars more for the Whey but free shipping. Shipping can't be that low...or could it? :icon_neut

Amazon.ca blows so I'm forced to use fitnessone.com

As for S&H, I can't say for a single container of whey. I bought a 5lb whey, and 3x 2.5lb MM and it was $20 shipped to Canada. Though, you can use this coupon code and get $5 off (on any order): GIFTFH5 so it probably will end up being cheaper than Amazon (even with free shipping), and arrive faster :p

The best tasteing vanilla protein I have used was MHP's Probolic SR. But it is rather expensive in comparison to other proteins.

Just got ON Whey Vanilla Ice Cream. It was great in my shake this morning and it was perfect. A bit of flavor without overpowering anything (and no gross aftertaste!).

I tried it tonight by itself with just water and it was very weak. I mixed two scoops with the same amount of water as I do everything else (TP PWO mix, MuscleMilk, etc) and it tasted very watered down, but a decent taste. I imagine it tastes pretty good with milk, but I doubt I'll try it.

Back