Delicious Vanilla Protein...Is it possible?

Am I the only one who has a massive normal breakfast (biggest meal of my way by far).

I alternate the shake and museli, but always have the meat

Museli is swiss style, some extra oats, about 1 pint of milk and some chocolate whey.
Shake is frozen fruit, maybe some yoghurt, coconut milk, normal milk and probably some OATS
Main breakfast is, tea, hashbrowns or potato cakes (nice btw, only recently started trying them), 2 sausages or bacon, some pitta break, 2 eggs.

The rest of the day I munch on stuff but to be honest I can't look at food until 13:00-14:00 after that

edit- or I'll have a cold meat 3-4 egg omlette instead of the hash browns and what not

I've been impressed with RIVALUS Promasil Vanilla... mixes really well and tastes great even with water.

Just bought some Vanilla Ice Cream whey from Optimum yesterda. Should be here Friday!

Am I the only one who has a massive normal breakfast (biggest meal of my way by far).

I alternate the shake and museli, but always have the meat

Museli is swiss style, some extra oats, about 1 pint of milk and some chocolate whey.
Shake is frozen fruit, maybe some yoghurt, coconut milk, normal milk and probably some OATS
Main breakfast is, tea, hashbrowns or potato cakes (nice btw, only recently started trying them), 2 sausages or bacon, some pitta break, 2 eggs.

The rest of the day I munch on stuff but to be honest I can't look at food until 13:00-14:00 after that

edit- or I'll have a cold meat 3-4 egg omlette instead of the hash browns and what not

Nah Im in the same boat. Ill take food over a shake.

I don't know if the formula has changed since I've not had my own container of the stuff yet, but when I tried Syntha-6's Vanilla Ice Cream(?) flavor, I honestly thought it was the best tasting protein product I had ever tried.

It was the kind of drink that I would actually drink as a dessert, instead of suffering as a supplement to my diet.

I like ON's vanilla ice cream flavor.Their french vanilla flavor is pretty solid too.

so ya'll just put dry oats in the blender with milk/water/protein/berries then drink it? do you cook the oats first?

seriously.

I just put dry oats into the blender with protein, milk, berries, and usually a banana.

Hmm!
I guess i am the only one that doesn't care for the ON's vanilla icecream flavor.
I tried it in my morning berry shake and it totally ruined the flavor. I would rather drink it solo and then drink my morning shake.

I guess there has to be an odd ball in every group.

Bry

so ya'll just put dry oats in the blender with milk/water/protein/berries then drink it? do you cook the oats first?

seriously.

I put dry oats in water,and let them sit for about 5 minutes to absorb water which makes them blend easier,then flip my blender on.

Most people make the oats a powder in the blender, then put the rest in.

Most people make the oats a powder in the blender, then put the rest in.

I used to do this,but my blender is kinda shitty and the powder would get caught in the crevice between the blade and the glass,and it was a pain to clean out.

any vanilla whey is pretty crappy in my opinion but the cytosport vanilla flavors are decent and some are pretty damn good, but thats because they are mixed flavors as well

The ON vanilla ice cream has been my default protein for a long time, it tastes good and isn't too overpowering so you can mix it in with a lot of foods and the flavors don't compete to much. I've also tried the French Vanilla flavor, and it tastes just like you'd expect. It's good, but a bit it's a much richer flavor and kinda wears on me after a while.

That said, I recently found a new favorite flavor...new ON Vanilla Chai.

Oh.

My.

God.

This stuff is amazing. I can mix this stuff with nothing but water and it tastes so good that I would drink it even if it was bad for me. Put it in a shake with some milk, a banana, some oats...man, that's good stuff.

ON Vanilla Chai. Trust me.

I used to do this,but my blender is kinda shitty and the powder would get caught in the crevice between the blade and the glass,and it was a pain to clean out.

Oh, I assumed that you did it for a good reason. Was more geared towards the guy who asked how to do it.

Sorry for the confusion, I should have quoted him.

Have you tried a coffee grinder? I read on another thread not long ago that it was a good way to do this, and you can pick one up pretty cheap. I think mine was $15 at Walmart, although I haven't used it this way yet.

Then again if you're happy with the way they blend after soaking for 5 minutes then I guess there's no reason to change. But it is another option...

I don't have a coffee grinder.I'd probably use one if I had it,but it takes me like 25 minutes to drive to the gym and I train for about an hour and a half,so by the time I get done the oats are all really soft and easy to drink.

Vanilla Chai whey sounds amazing.Gonna have to pick some up.

yeah, like I said, no reason to change if you like it as is.

And yeah, vanilla chai sounds like something I may have to try.

Back