Deleted...

Just throw a number out there, I'd say around 60% before USADA and now around 25%

I think with the testing now it has for sure gone down but I still think a good 25% to 35% are still working hard to get around the system.

i wonder how correct you are. Before usada i would agree with most fighters that it was around 80% but now ... hard do say

Yeah definitely a lot before USADA. I think the 2 year suspension deterrent will scare most off.

Mm I'd wager every athlete at some time or another has taken something on the banned list. That list is huge.

but I'll say 99% to leave me that out lol

In the USADA era? No idea. Before USADA? Probably 80-90% would be my guess.

They're all basically clean

I would agree USADA has brought it down... but everyone from Anderson silva to bones, to wand, to mendes, to yoel to you name it has tried to cheat on the horsemeat. It's a corrupt sport for sure. Ayear ago, two years ago: 80% maybe?? who can say?

If the UFC was on Oprah...

images
you win

Pre-USADA: ~90%
Post-USADA: 50%

I don't think it's too easy to train for a living without steroids.

30%. They've already tested a bunch of fighters and the majority has passed. Doesn't mean all that passed are clean, but it's an indication given the number of tests.

2 years ago = 80%
Today = 20%

Suspicious physiques are getting less and less. Most of them are on Russians now.

I'm very interested in seeing how Khabilov, Chiesa, Polo Reyes will look 6 months to a year from now.

All of them, 100%, meldonium wasn't even banned until the first of this year for example.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bisping is on clonidine, which is also not tested for/banned. When they were hyping Bisping's resting heart rate of like 24 bpm for the Miller fight, I was like no way he is natty.

Back