Deleted Thread Re: Fight Short Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foppa21 said:
But possibly honest. Any mods wanna comment on that?

Me, King Kabuki, Space Potato and Shooto Panama are possibly the only Nazis that aren't actually caucasian, but otherwise he's dead on. Now leave us alone, we have goats blood to drink.

Everyone just needs to calm down and realize how lucky we are to have Sherdog.net and Foz as our mod.

Superbeast said:
Me, King Kabuki, Space Potato and Shooto Panama are possibly the only Nazis that aren't actually caucasian, but otherwise he's dead on. Now leave us alone, we have goats blood to drink.

"Carry on"

The Real Chris Brennan said:
I am chill and I believe the hype

Ha.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Oh wow that hurt

I am not arguing I am making statements that I and many others feel are true

Would you like me to post the emails I am getting right now?

Even your business partner expressed his distates over this matter and didn't wanna post the board short challenge on the site.

But if you wanna be childish.... *yawn*

~Foz

I agree. In my eyes (potential customer), you are giving yourself and your company a bad name Chris. The childish way you have handled this matter not only reflects badly upon you, but your company as well.

the bickering is getting old... where is the old G&E i loved so much.

The thing is bob and Foz, the more things like your points get posted (even if correct) the more attention this matter gets and can be re-hashed into oblivion. At this stage even adding a correct point into the mix just stirs the pot more, adds fuel to the fire. At this stage IMO everything that needs to be said has been said, and there's really painfully no more need for discussion. In the end what is right is right and will reveal itself as events unfold from here. If Chris wants to stick to his guns he's going to no matter what anyone says, or how correct (or incorrect) they are in their interpretations.

Steve - in the future man, stick by your initial reaction which was no reaction. Giving this sort of thing an audience at all implies there MIGHT be some truth behind certain statements. It relates to that whole thing about liars. A person who is lying will get offended or feel the need to make a stand, not to convince you they are telling the truth, but to convince themselves. A person who is telling the truth will say what they have to say (if the need even exists) and let their actions speak for themselves. Personally that you didn't address this nonsense earned a lot of respect, and the truth of any "tyranny" by Sprawl would have been debunked when the next Sponsor came into place and the same exact rules apply.

Now, back to my delicious goat blood.

King Kabuki said:
The thing is bob and Foz, the more things like your points get posted (even if correct) the more attention this matter gets and can be re-hashed into oblivion. At this stage even adding a correct point into the mix just stirs the pot more, adds fuel to the fire. At this stage IMO everything that needs to be said has been said, and there's really painfully no more need for discussion. In the end what is right is right and will reveal itself as events unfold from here. If Chris wants to stick to his guns he's going to no matter what anyone says, or how correct (or incorrect) they are in their interpretations.

Why keep the thread open? Close it and send it to the black hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back