Deleted for Trolling.

LOL

Not sure what was worse...Chavez Jr's performance or that one judge actually thought he won that match.

The conditioning difference alone showed who took this seriously and who (again) did not. Sr. must be thrilled.

Nice job for Silva...I bet he just setup a fat pay day for his next match.

Chavez Jr is a bum lmao. He’s literally the laughing stock of boxing. And I gaurantee he was getting high and whoring around instead of preparing.
Maybe. But other MMA guys can’t/won’t even beat YouTube boxers let alone real ranked ones. Can’t take away from Silva here....

At least Andy aint taking dives for paychecks, thank you legend.

Maybe. But other MMA guys can’t/won’t even beat YouTube boxers let alone real ranked ones. Can’t take away from Silva here....
Chavez Jr is not a real ranked boxer. He sucks, he’s a trust fund baby who only got into the business so that he could live up to the family name. Even when he fought pro he refused to do training camps. Beating him means absolutely ZERO. Jake Paul is more dedicated to boxing than Chavez Jr.

Silva looked pretty bad, but Chavez Jr has zero heart and it was great to see Anderson tax that ass.

Happy day for sure.

obvious? Chavez comes from one of the Best boxers in History and won a World Championship. No way he should have come close to losing to some UFC fighter in HIS Sport. This should have look like Randy vs James Tony but in boxing.

Like Anderson's first pro fight where he was stopped by a nobody? Do you think Dustin Poirier would beat David Haye in MMA? If you thought Chavez Jr was going to win easy you just don't know anything about him.

Remind me again who Chavez Jr beat? He was getting gifts vs 50/50 boxers at 154 LBS in his "prime", let alone fighting someone who has been training in boxing over 10 years and was good even at 205 LBS.

Chavez Jr is a bum lmao. He’s literally the laughing stock of boxing. And I gaurantee he was getting high and whoring around instead of preparing.
ArcticRepentantKitty-small.gif

ClosedPeskyFrenchbulldog-small.gif
EnergeticCharmingAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif

old Anderson is also a ninja, even Izzy had issues with him I knew he was going to destroy this boxing former Champion.

Like Anderson's first pro fight where he was stopped by a nobody? Do you think Dustin Poirier would beat David Haye in MMA? If you thought Chavez Jr was going to win easy you just don't know anything about him.

Remind me again who Chavez Jr beat? He was getting gifts vs 50/50 boxers at 154 LBS in his "prime", let alone fighting someone who has been training in boxing over 10 years and was good even at 205 LBS.

Chavez beat Andy Lee to win the belt and basically forced him to retire after that. Then Sergio was gift his W over Chavez who had him looking worse that Lenord last week. He study the art of boxing since Birth, he should be Levels a head Silva but Silva learned UFC and brought it over to Boxing and Destroyed a child who was born into the sport.

Chavez Jr is not a real ranked boxer. He sucks, he’s a trust fund baby who only got into the business so that he could live up to the family name. Even when he fought pro he refused to do training camps. Beating him means absolutely ZERO. Jake Paul is more dedicated to boxing than Chavez Jr.

former wc, enjoy the cope. lol

Chavez beat Andy Lee to win the belt and basically forced him to retire after that. Then Sergio was gift his W over Chavez who had him looking worse that Lenord last week. He study the art of boxing since Birth, he should be Levels a head Silva but Silva learned UFC and brought it over to Boxing and Destroyed a child who was born into the sport.

Sergio won 11 rounds vs Chavez and oh BTW is 150 LBS. Chavez never studied the art of boxing, was a trust fund baby and drug addict who has shamed his fathers legacy since he laced on the gloves.

Anderson looked great for his age though and has always taken boxing serious. Maybe someone should ask him if he thinks he could do good against a top 20 boxer in his weight class you know after this historic win. Zzz.

What the hell is the LWs. Mods should be proud of this historical moment and promote this thread in the HWs. Mods are strangest.

He’s on that gear as usual, but so is Chavez.
Am I right?

He got busted with that stuff in his system at least once, and there were shady fights in Texas where the commission let him skip post-fight drug tests.

So did Saul but that doesn't stop him from being the Number 1P4P Boxer in the world right now

Back