Believe it was Diaz vs. Conor 2.

That beat 100's PPV record anyway.

Ya i know that but.... How many people do you think watched a Lesnar
fight out of pure spectacle on the internet .. I would say probably more
than people watched wathced McGregor Vs Diaz 2.. i could be wrong

Ya i know that but.... How many people do you think watched a Lesnar
fight out of pure spectacle on the internet .. I would say probably more
than people watched wathced McGregor Vs Diaz 2.. i could be wrong
I'm guessing 3 times the amount of people watched Diaz vs. McGregor 2 live over the internet. There's just been so many advancements in the last 8 years of streaming that so many more people are doing it. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if 3 times the amount of people have watched a replay of Brock/Mir 2 over the internet, just because it's been available longer and plus the support from the WWE fan universe is quite large.

"5. KEN KANEKO VS. CHARLES "KRAZY HORSE" BENNETT 27.7 RATING (PRIDE 2005): Kaneko, a popular TV and movie actor who studied Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, followed in the footsteps of Ologun, but wasn't as successful when facing the charismatic mid-level MMA fighter. Bennett won with an armbar in 4:14."
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ten-highest-rated-japanese-mma-182200552--spt.html

In kickboxing, BOB SAPP VS. AKEBONO had 54 million viewers.

Tito/Shamrock 3.

Kimbo slice vs either james thompson or the petrizzuli fight. Cant remember which but thats the answer

It will be Fedor/CroCop/Japanese wrestler vs giant fat guy.

Most watched career highlights video:

Conor vs Aldo .

It's 13 seconds. Anyone who uses social media has likely seen it by accident.

Rousey vs Zingano? back when the Ronda hype was out of control, I still remember some celebrities recording the whole fight and sharing it on instagram

Realistically I think its Aldo vs McGregor because the fight was so short and it was all over the instagram and FB. Before that Fedor vs CroCop had millions of views on Youtube before Zuffa took it down

Back