delete

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif
My niqqa

zRsR_-.gif

In. Remind me to make picks please. (Already did for next card tho).

registered twice now but still got no "registration validation" email. I'm not really interested in logging in via facebook ...

registered twice now but still got no "registration validation" email. I'm not really interested in logging in via facebook ...

Mine took like an hour or two to come in. Check your spam too.

Where you at rest of the forum? Where you at motherfuckers?

raw

I would do but I'd be guessing at half the fights, too many unknown fighters to keep up with for me. good idea though!

The site says that currently 71% picked Mihajlovic? That can't be real. I am confused

I would do but I'd be guessing at half the fights, too many unknown fighters to keep up with for me. good idea though!

I only bet two fights a card and they're only ones i watch tape on so im in same boat but im still in! Come on dude!

I only bet two fights a card and they're only ones i watch tape on so im in same boat but im still in! Come on dude!

Truthfully, we will all be guessing on a lot of the fights....the more the merrier. And it will help us pay more attention to the "no name" fighters.

It shows I am in the leauge and my picks are made, however under "my leagues" there is nothing. Therefore I have to come to this thread and click on the link to get to the league each time. Anyone else having this issue or any ideas?

It shows I am in the leauge and my picks are made, however under "my leagues" there is nothing. Therefore I have to come to this thread and click on the link to get to the league each time. Anyone else having this issue or any ideas?
Same for me.

Not sure if he needs to remake the group or not.

Whomever made this league should check if the league name shows up on the right side of their screen under My Leagues. If it doesn't, try making another random league and see if it shows up under My Leagues. If the new league shows up, remake the original league name and see if it shows up.

We might need to all rejoin this league after it's remade under the same name. It was originally made last week when UFC.com was updating stuff.

For a second I thought I was just an idiot and couldn't figure it out. I'll check back to see if a verified member create's a new league to join.

It might be because I made it with a new account that isn't verified? Perhaps someone who's already a member can remake the league?
I remade the league. Click here: http://bit.ly/2ihvpLs
When you join, it should show Sherdog UFC Pick 'Em 2017 on the right side of your page. Also, at the top of your page, under LEAGUES, it will show you the leagues you're currently signed up for.

Add this link to the OP and inform people to rejoin, or whatever. Your original league is essentially not gonna track anything.

I've done my picks but am i supposed to select round and method too?

I'm in. I can tell those bonus points are going to distract me from who I actually think is going to win though. That and Penn is one of my favorite fighters. Motivated BJ will emerge Sunday!!

Back