Delete

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
S

SouthoftheAndes

Delete

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Muslims seemingly absent from real power in Canada?

Will a Muslim ever be prime minister?

No too little to make an impact, and Canada is accpeting migrants in an intelligent manner. You will have a few alarmist, but over in BC i sense no problem. However i will say the foreign wealthy families who buy their way in to the country that have in impact on the citizens.

I do remember 2nd generation kids of Persian refugees causing violence and gangs which escalated in the early 90's and dying down as the 2000's came in on Vancouver. After that much has died down, you have prevalent small gang turf war between Sikhs and Somali's today, but it's small in comparison to gang wars in US.

Why are Muslims seemingly absent from real power in Canada?

Will a Muslim ever be prime minister?

I heard that they already have a Muslim prime minister:

justin-trudeau-10-e1415172066708.jpg

I do remember 2nd generation kids of Persian refugees causing violence and gangs which escalated in the early 90's and dying down as the 2000's came in on Vancouver. After that much has died down, you have prevalent small gang turf war between Sikhs and Somali's today, but it's small in comparison to gang wars in US.

I thought that was Punjabs and Indians, or sikhs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

Are you talking bout these guys.

I thought that was Punjabs and Indians, or sikhs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

Are you talking bout these guys.

all three, most have assimilated. The crime is very niche and is contained by the local police. They brought in enough that it wouldn't grow and mutate into a community that refused to assimilate to their culture. With little numbers the new generation would grow to be as decadent and open minded as anyone else. By the 3rd generation they are like any other Canadian, because 2nd generation are less dogmatic and open then their parents.

all three, most have assimilated. The crime is very niche and is contained by the local police. They brought in enough that it wouldn't grow and mutate into a community that refused to assimilate to their culture. With little numbers the new generation would grow to be as decadent and open minded as anyone else. By the 3rd generation they are like any other Canadian, because 2nd generation are less dogmatic and open then their parents.

I thought South Asians are quite numerous in Canada now. Toronto has like a few enclaves already like with the Chinese.

No too little to make an impact, and Canada is accpeting migrants in an intelligent manner. You will have a few alarmist, but over in BC i sense no problem. However i will say the foreign wealthy families who buy their way in to the country that have in impact on the citizens.
Lol

I thought South Asians are quite numerous in Canada now. Toronto has like a few enclaves already like with the Chinese.

Yes, but in BC atleast the new influx of hong kong chinese are somewhat affecting the real estate marketing and making affordability in good cities a pain in the ass. Toronto has similar problem but slightly different, i'm not too familiar with the city as i haven't lived there in ages.

Back