Delete

AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!! :mad:

In Los Angeles downtown I work as a cook at LA Live which is like a outdoor entertainment mall, and I routinely go to the nearby Starbucks on my breaks to use the WiFi. This particular Starbucks appears to be a "hang out spot" for cops because they are always a pack of them huddled up together even though there is never a disturbance here and LA live has their own private security.

There is a lot of women who visit LA live who you could immediately tell they come from rich families or is a Model of some sort, and Cops are ALWAYS flirting with them and asking for their number.

How do I get revenge? :icon_twis

So basically you work in a food court yes?

Anyway, you should seek a better occupation and improve your social status so you also can get women as well.

As long as they are flirting, then they are not shooting people.
Flirt away.

just start taping them on their frequent breaks and during idle moments.

Cops do all sorts of moronic things.

One must realize these are essentially C students with more rights than the everyman.

Stupidity is to be expected.

I guess this is the place.

5096103448_47980ea6b8_b.jpg

TS are you jealous of the cops? Or the girls? :redface:

When he says "Anything you say can and will be held against you."

You should reply with "Your body." :icon_chee

Sounds like you're a beta male who's envious of alpha males who have the confidence to get a phone number. Don't let it piss you off, go get some strange like a real man and don't worry where other dudes wanna put their dicks.

Sounds like you're a beta male who's envious of alpha males who have the confidence to get a phone number. Don't let it piss you off, go get some strange like a real man and don't worry where other dudes wanna put their dicks.

Maybe to him, those 2 things are one and the same.

while alternating saying, "i can't breath", "hands up, don't shoot", while filming with your phone
Used to be a bunch of fantastic signs on the ceiling of the wrestling room at my high school. One was, "If you're reading this, do better."

Another was, "If you can talk, you can breathe".

Used to be a bunch of fantastic signs on the ceiling of the wrestling room at my high school. One was, "If you're reading this, do better."

Another was, "If you can talk, you can breathe".

lol this probably the most Madmick post of all time. You're such a stickler for being right.

Back