Delete

So you work as a cook but see cops hit on women at starbucks.
They don't really hit on women where you work. Or you work at starbucks.

And your story doesn't even make sense, first you say the cops hang out at the Starbucks but then you say they hit on the girls at your workplace so wtf is the deal here son

I work at LA live which like a outdoor entertainment mall right next to the Staples Center, and just a few feet away from my restaurant there is a Starbucks. I posted a pic below.

nokia_plaza2.jpeg

Don't make me tell my story about my EX who was a forensic psychologist for the nj police again. I've told it like 40 million times.

Cops are the biggest bags of scum around. She evaluated thousands and thousands and the stories she told me would make Ur mother wet her pants.

Chiefs soliciting prostitutes on work computer. Countless police are wife and GF beaters and the list is endless on how many are caught fucking in their police cars on duty.

And everything is swept under the rug.

She quit her job because she felt it was useless and nothing she could say could get them removed from duty. She now works in a prison lol.

Nothing beats the 4 day police convention at the borgota though.

For all the grey haired fat higher ups with a title.

All away from their wives going to their rooms with 20 year old black hookers. I saw it first hand every year. She said it was "common place, happens every year"

They're called pigs for a reason.

I work at LA live which like a outdoor entertainment mall right next to the Staples Center, and just a few feet away from my restaurant there is a Starbucks. I posted a pic below.

nokia_plaza2.jpeg

Oh ok, I thought it was the name of a restaurant the way I read it in your post. Fair enough, what about the other part of my post? Why do you need to get "revenge" on these guys?

Cops: alphas with balls to flirt with women

Ts: 'nice guy' Who has to sit in starbucks for wifi
get a data plan playboy.

I was just about to tell TS that mentioning Starbucks and wifi wasn't going to end well but he knows that now already 😗

u punch one of them. Take a stand for what you believe in and take the charge and be pround of it. No sneaky shit where you try to do something without getting caught. No you straight punch the cop and go on local tv saying you did it and you do it again cause yous jealous of cops getting pussy.

under the right/wrong circumstances, that punch will lead to TS's death. Dying over another man's game, is that how you wanna be remembered TS?

AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!! :mad:

In Los Angeles downtown I work as a cook at LA Live, and I routinely go to the nearby Starbucks on my breaks to use the WiFi. This particular Starbucks appears to be a "hang out spot" for cops because they are always a pack of them huddled up together even though there is never a disturbance here and LA live has their own private security.

There is a lot of women who visit LA live who you could immediately tell they come from rich families or is a Model of some sort, and Cops are ALWAYS flirting with them and asking for their number.

How do I get revenge? :icon_twis

Why does this piss you off?

Oh ok, I thought it was the name of a restaurant the way I read it in your post. Fair enough, what about the other part of my post? Why do you need to get "revenge" on these guys?
I was just joking dude, I don't feel like going to jail. :)

I'm just impatient to finish College so I can get a well paying job and no longer feel embarrassed when talking to girls.

You cant get chicks without $$$

Tell those fake, plastic women to fuck off! Them beefy cops are yours!

I was just joking dude, I don't feel like going to jail. :)

I'm just impatient to finish College so I can get a well paying job and no longer feel embarrassed when talking to girls.

You cant get chicks without $$$

No you can get plenty of chicks without big $$$. Maybe you won't be getting those hot model bitches who hang out at LA Live or whatever but there will be tons of broads out there you can smash. Cooks can get laid, so can busboys or anyone else you just have to be confident and know how to talk to women. Don't just see your own value as the dollar amount you make. And don't get hung up on that west coast blonde pussy, that's what drove that Elliot Rogers kid so crazy, we wouldn't wanna hear about a mass shooting at LA Live.

TS, consider whether you even want a woman who has wealth as a condition precedent to liking you.

....and she's hot as hell, so nope, don't need $$$ to get a hot girl.

Lol your thread is sad ts. Admit it, your just jealous huh?

Coffee shops are pretty much a staple hangout for cops on their breaks so it's no shocker you see them there. I don't get why you're so angry though. Would it be better if it were a group of electricians or plumbers flirting with good looking baristas?

Back