Del la hoya vs Mora ?

T

Too $hort

Why not ?,mayweather is out of the picture why not fight mora for a title and call it a career ?

If Oscar wants to do whats best for boxing he fights the tony/cotto winner.

We dont need to see him fight another "Contender."

I heard Mora will do this only if he gets more money than DLH and Oscar will have to wear a "Teh Latin Snake is teh bestest fighter Ever!" robe to the ring.

Bwahahahahahahaaha. funny shit

If Oscar wants to do whats best for boxing he fights the tony/cotto winner.

We dont need to see him fight another "Contender."
no,either guy would own oscar at this point ,mora is a winable fight

That's funny you mention this, I thought the same thing, it'd be in Oscar's nature to end on a fight like this.

Ideally for GBP, Cotto beats Marg and Mrs. Oscar drops her Puerto Rican fighter ban and Oscar tangles with him. I don't know if you'll get that actual scenario though.

I think Oscar would catch a brutal shitkicking from Cotto at this point in his career, I'd rather not see that. Dont want him to fight Mora either, not because I think he'd lose, but because I don't want Mora getting that kind of $$$

Shit. I hope Oscar doesn't get the idea in his head about getting another belt would justify his action to face Mora. But obvious Oscar has all the marbles. He can give him a Forbes payday. Oscar doesn't need Mora. Oscar could face other 154 champs he would most likely beat like Philips and Alcine.

But seriously... With the departure of Mayweather, there is no other force other than Cotto that can make a big fight with Oscar. It has to happen. I want to see it...

What is wrong with a Mora v De La Hoya fight?

even though Mora beat Forrest, DLH still beats Mora.

Can you imagine Mora's arrogance if he gets by DLH?

"The Latin Snake is the greatest Mexican-American fighter of all-time." ~Sergio Mora

Oh god, I hope not. Mora irritates me beyond words or reason. Everytime a camera pans out to him and SRL analysing a fight ringside, a little part of me dies.

sounds like a good fight to me. The guy just beat forrest.

"The Latin Snake is the greatest Mexican-American fighter of all-time." ~Sergio Mora

LOL

It was stupid how was still talking shit after he won, up untill the final bell.
Like man you already won, cocky bastard.

That's funny you mention this, I thought the same thing, it'd be in Oscar's nature to end on a fight like this.

Ideally for GBP, Cotto beats Marg and Mrs. Oscar drops her Puerto Rican fighter ban and Oscar tangles with him. I don't know if you'll get that actual scenario though.

I'm not sure about the "it'd be in Oscar's nature to end on a fight like this" part. There are better fighters than Mora out there, and win or lose, Oscar has never shied away from challenges.

Pernell Whitaker, Ike Quartey, Oba Carr, Felix Trinidad, Shane Mosley twice, Bernard Hopkins, and Floyd Mayweather. That's not a list of guys you fight if you're looking for the easy way through a career.

Back