Del Boy vs Usyk official

Who wins?

• Total voters
I am not gonna say Usyk loses

But i bet this goes pretty rough for him

Been saying it for like....2-3 years has it been?

This dude is gonna let you all down at heavyweight.

Doesn't mean anything... Holyfield had a lackluster performance against Bobby Czyz. His next fight after that was against Mike Tyson.
Holyfield had been a heavyweight for like 7 years though

I agree but I kind of doubt he has much trouble with Chisora.

Very few fighters dont have trouble with Chisora. So if someone walks through him, theyre pretty damn good.

I think it will be more dancing around him than walk through him personally. I probably shit on this a bit to start with but this should be a good test. If chisora can land some big shots on him it doesn’t bode well against fury or the 2 big hitters. I still think he should fight 1 more, higher ranked fighter before a championship fight

I think it will be more dancing around him than walk through him personally. I probably shit on this a bit to start with but this should be a good test. If chisora can land some big shots on him it doesn’t bode well against fury or the 2 big hitters. I still think he should fight 1 more, higher ranked fighter before a championship fight
I definitely dont expect Usyk to batter him around. Im just saying that Chisora makes most guys fight their asses off.

I wouldn't necessarily be shocked to see Usyk battering Chisora late in the fight (maybe even a stoppage), as Usyk really builds his volume in the later rounds, but I also wouldn't be shocked to see Chisora make him pretty uncomfortable for the first half of the fight. Briedis gave Usyk some real issues with his pressure on the inside, and Chisora, while not having Briedis's footwork and variety, is quite a bit bigger and even more aggressive.

Last edited:
For the love of god let this be the date we actually get to finally see this fight. Hopefully the 3rd times a charm. Can’t wait for this

It's not necessarily impossible, even if I don't really agree. Despite the fact that he has pretty good feet and a good skillset, his physicality was probably a bigger part of his success at CW than people realize. Of course his excellent stamina and workrate late in fights won't go away at HW, but his length advantage, ability to take shots and ability to occasionally physically handle guys on the inside might not be the same, and he might suffer for it.

WAR Usyk

giphy.gif

Usyk will school him and stop him late.
Chisora's best wins are Malik Scott and Carlos Takam.

When Del Boy weighs in heavy and hasn't trained properly he can be pretty sluggish.

When he is fit and motivated he is a tough ask for anyone.

Even on his best day I think Usyk is to skilled for him but I hope he shows up fit and motivated and makes this a good fight.

Briedis gave Usyk some real issues with his pressure on the inside,
Usyk barely defeated Briedis regardless from stuff fans are writing in internet.
HW version of Briedis for Usyk might be more difficult fight than in CW.
Then Usyk was younger, in prime shape, good day and yeah, he was a bit faster, speed matters a lot + ofc also more experienced in ammy boxing as world class ammy surperstar, yeah, he did had best jab in division.

Chisora, while not having Briedis's footwork and variety, is quite a bit bigger and even more aggressive.
Biggest issuse for Chisora might be that he is slower even than Whyte, not alone Glowacki or Briedis or Gassiev.
Ofc if he will make mistake or come in in not best shape, Chisora might KTFO him.
To hit properly Chisora is easier than these Glowacki, Briedis or other CW top guys exactly because they are faster and more mobile than Chisora.
Dereck is good gatekeeper.

Back