Del Boy vs Usyk official

Who wins?

• Total voters
Chisora is looking in good shape. This could be a real fight.

This reminds me of how people were talking before Wilder/Stiverne 1. Usyk easy UD.

was it really a poor showing vs witherspoon?

Pretty flat and unimpressive performance against a guy who was C list in his prime almost a decade earlier.

This will be fun, and Chisora is actually really good when he is at his best.

Usyk and chisora couldn't be more far apart when it comes to skill. This will be a better depiction of usyk at heavyweight hes had more time for his body to adjust to being heavier during this fight camp

I remember when somebody said "Meh " to this fight, and the whole world burned....

actually think this is a much better fight than I first thought it was a while back when 1st bought up.

actually think this is a much better fight than I first thought it was a while back when 1st bought up.
eh, Its OK with the layoff. I don't think Chisora is a very live dog at this point though.

eh, Its OK with the layoff. I don't think Chisora is a very live dog at this point though.
But it will be entertaining and fun. Not a lot of good fights in while with name recognition. Would like to see Usyk in with higher ranked experienced heavyweight that will be aggressive.
I dont think he's a live dog though.

Seriously cracking fight. Chisora is still better than most, and this will tell us what Usyk can do with a real HW. I'd imagine Usyk wide points, but honestly a win for Del-Boy wouldn't shock me that much.

Pretty flat and unimpressive performance against a guy who was C list in his prime almost a decade earlier.
so you disagree that it looked like literally every other usyk fight?

But it will be entertaining and fun. Not a lot of good fights in while with name recognition. Would like to see Usyk in with higher ranked experienced heavyweight that will be aggressive.
I dont think he's a live dog though.
I would take usyk fighting any recognised heavy weight at this point...he has hardly been active since he stepped up to HW

Last edited:
If Usyk beats Chisora (Oct) then he could face the winner of Povetkin and Whyte (Nov) . Then the winner of that gets a shot at a AJ's world titles, if Pulev doesn't have them by then (Dec). If all goes to plan it would be Usyk vs. Joshua for the belts in late 2021. But that's not factoring in what will be happening with the WBC belt.

Should it have, considering who was in front of him?
i mean it's hard for me to knock him for it, if that's how he fights.

good opposition or bad, he takes his time to read them. once he has them read, he beats the piss out of them. it makes no sense to call it a poor showing when it's what he does every time he fights.

i mean it's hard for me to knock him for it, if that's how he fights.

good opposition or bad, he takes his time to read them. once he has them read, he beats the piss out of them. it makes no sense to call it a poor showing when it's what he does every time he fights.
I think it does when you consider the opponent. I think everyone was a little let down by that performance.

I think it does when you consider the opponent. I think everyone was a little let down by that performance.

Doesn't mean anything... Holyfield had a lackluster performance against Bobby Czyz. His next fight after that was against Mike Tyson.

Doesn't mean anything... Holyfield had a lackluster performance against Bobby Czyz. His next fight after that was against Mike Tyson.
And fans discussed how flat he looked in that fight. Like we're doing here.

Back