Del Boy vs Usyk official

Who wins?

• Total voters
Considering his limited experience at HW and the Covid break, I agree it’s a good fight for Usyk. He’s likely to run circles around Chisora but he’s still hittable at some point, and Chisora can punch.

Interesting bout.

Considering his limited experience at HW and the Covid break, I agree it’s a good fight for Usyk. He’s likely to run circles around Chisora but he’s still hittable at some point, and Chisora can punch.

Interesting bout.

I’d still rather he takes another fight before Joshua or fury. It’s a big leap from chisora to the 2 champions

It should be a good fight. I had high hopes for Usyk when he moved to heavyweight, but due to age, injuries, inactivity and his poor showing against Witherspoon, I’ve cooled on him a little. I don’t see him getting a title unless Joshua is stripped of the WBO and Usyk is matched up against someone with no hope of winning.

It should be a good fight. I had high hopes for Usyk when he moved to heavyweight, but due to age, injuries, inactivity and his poor showing against Witherspoon, I’ve cooled on him a little. I don’t see him getting a title unless Joshua is stripped of the WBO and Usyk is matched up against someone with no hope of winning.

I think we’ll know a bit more about usyk as a hw after this fight

was it really a poor showing vs witherspoon?

it looked like every other usyk fight. him dancing around for 6 rounds and trying to get the timing down, getting countered a couple of times in the process... after which he increases the pressure and wins convincingly. he did the same against bellew and knocked him out, he did the same against gassiev and took a dominant decision. i can't recall the briedis fight, but he did the same against huck.

it's what he does, and he'll be doing the same against chisora.

tenor.gif

Cant wait. Usyk bless.

was it really a poor showing vs witherspoon?

it looked like every other usyk fight. him dancing around for 6 rounds and trying to get the timing down, getting countered a couple of times in the process... after which he increases the pressure and wins convincingly. he did the same against bellew and knocked him out, he did the same against gassiev and took a dominant decision. i can't recall the briedis fight, but he did the same against huck.

it's what he does, and he'll be doing the same against chisora.
That's pretty much how I saw it

He's a volume puncher not a ko artist so the move to heavyweight with his style is not easy and will take time acclimate

Ok all I need now is to figure out how the fuck to watch it

Ok all I need now is to figure out how the fuck to watch it
on October 30th get a 1 month subscription to DAZN and watch Jaime Munguia vs Tureano Johnson, this fight the next day, and the Povetkin/Whyte 2 the next month.

It's a sensible fight for Usyk. It'll be interesting to see if Chisora can impose his size advantage on Usyk at all, or if he can capitalize on the fact that Usyk tends to start slow. He probably can take some rounds off Usyk early just with workrate and physicality.

Usyk by TKO in the 11th.

Usyk via eating Chisora with a side of fava beans and a chianti.

Back