Deiveson Figueiredo vs Alexandre Pantoja (125lb) added to UFC 240

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://mmadna.nl/braziliaanse-clas...-figueiredo-en-alexandre-pantoja-in-edmonton/

SIR

Brazilian clash between Deiveson Figueiredo and Alexandre Pantoja in Edmonton

The UFC added a Flyweight fight to the UFC 240 card in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on July 27, 2019. The Brazilians Deiveson Figueiredo and Alexandre Pantoja compete against each other that evening in the Octagon of Rogers Place. Both men are in the Top 5 of the UFC Flyweight rankings.

war Pantoja

Figueiredo really laid an egg his last time out, see if he can bounce back, but im picking Alexandre

Flyweight division sucks.

Great match up

...Pantoja and Figueiredo are both exciting fighters to watch...
Should be a good one!

Not big into FLWs, but this fight is good. 2 exciting fighters.

Cejudo saved FLW
With him now going up and fighting for the 135 belt...and lets say he wins it, pretty much kills the 125lbs div...

They gonna call him a double champ...but that will put a division on hold...
He will probably have to chose between weightclasses...or they tell him to put down a belt (125)...and scratch the division.
I hope that i'm completly off...

nice fight for edmonton. pantoja looked good in his last but and figueiredo always brings the fight

I thought the FLW division was dead

Cool fight!

Good to see they didn´t cut Figuereido after losing one. Maybe FLW has been saved after all.

The more weightclasses the better. I would even support 115lbs male weightclass if that means less FW/LW/WW generic wrestleboxers pointfighting eachothers in the early prelims.

I don't really give a fuck about flyweights but that is a good fight

Great matchup, should be exciting unless they respect each other too much and refuse to throw bombs.

Deiveson Figueiredo is a solid fighter with some good stand up, but I haven't been as high on him as others. I personally felt he lost to Jarred Brooks and is still yet to address his suspect takedown defense/ground game. I like Pantoja in this quite comfortably.

https://mmadna.nl/braziliaanse-clas...-figueiredo-en-alexandre-pantoja-in-edmonton/

SIR

Brazilian clash between Deiveson Figueiredo and Alexandre Pantoja in Edmonton

The UFC added a Flyweight fight to the UFC 240 card in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on July 27, 2019. The Brazilians Deiveson Figueiredo and Alexandre Pantoja compete against each other that evening in the Octagon of Rogers Place. Both men are in the Top 5 of the UFC Flyweight rankings.

seriously...they have a weight class what most 12 year olds weigh...haha all those super light weight divisions should be abolished.

I thought the FLW division was dead

It has like fifteen peoole in it. Yhe nr 15th got the spot without even having fought one bout in the UFC.

The most exciting guys in the division imo. Sad that their future is uncertain, both these guys deserve better.

I’d like to hear my man Goldie call this fight just to announce those names!
He would be bumbling all over the place like the GOAT

Back