Deiveson Figueiredo, Management Seek Immediate Trilogy with Brandon Moreno

If he goes through a state of the art weight cut program and not his usual stone age weight cutting then why not? Not an immediate rematch but i'd like to see him fight Bruno Silva. I think 125 is his best division if he get's his shit together. The bantamweights would toy with him. Imagine Sandhagen/Font/Yan/Aldo/TJ vs Figgy....

If you get completely destroyed, you do not get an immediate rematch.

Since the only natural next contender Askarov just got a fight booked, i think it's a done deal... Or Brandon wait 6 month before his first title defense but it would be strange with that little damage taken.

If he goes through a state of the art weight cut program and not his usual stone age weight cutting then why not? Not an immediate rematch but i'd like to see him fight Bruno Silva. I think 125 is his best division if he get's his shit together. The bantamweights would toy with him. Imagine Sandhagen/Font/Yan/Aldo/TJ vs Figgy....
tenor.gif

Fair. I just think the amount of damage that's already been done during these terrible cuts is tangible. Just very concerning. If the PI can get him straight that'd be okay. Sandhagen vs a lot of the BWs looks crazy. Figgy is an inch shorter than Moraes and Dillashaw and if he developed the muscle mass his power would be insane with a likely a speed advantage still.

Not interesting, he got completely owned in rematch. Also its pretty obvious he can’t safely do weight cut. Dude was in tears on Friday.

He should move up

Since the only natural next contender Askarov just got a fight booked, i think it's a done deal... Or Brandon wait 6 month before his first title defense but it would be strange with that little damage taken.
He said he was gonna take time off but wanted one more before the end of the year.

tenor.gif

Fair. I just think the amount of damage that's already been done during these terrible cuts is tangible. Just very concerning. If the PI can get him straight that'd be okay. Sandhagen vs a lot of the BWs looks crazy. Figgy is an inch shorter than Moraes and Dillashaw and if he developed the muscle mass to go with it his power would be insane with a speed advantage still.
That's an interesting thought.

Back