Definitive Proof Ben Askren is Goat:

He's the fainting GOAT
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fd1983e36-c415-4365-9348-e2eae5583cec

Yeah but in fairness he was dominating the fight up until that point.

In his prime he could give Khabib a fight for sure. Stylistically he's a 2 time Hodge trophy winner and wrestled at the Olympics. That's more than anybody else Khabib has faced in mma grappling wise.
the dude who can barely takedown a BJJ artist is going to take down khabib ... Askren's has the worst style to face a khabib, he has no cardio, slow as fuck, and his wrestling is overrated. Khabib would just Jab him for 25 minutes, askren would be gass after 2 rounds anyway.

Askren was way better than Sherdog will ever give him credit for.
Based on what wins? His best win over Robbie Lawler he almost got killed and the stoppage was controversial. He had two other fights against top ranked fighters. One fight he set a record for getting stopped faster than anybody else when he handed Masvidal a knockout by perfectly placing his head for a spectacular knockout. The other loss he got beat on the ground which was the only place he had any talent at all.
Other than that all his wins were against people nobody could even mention here.

Thinking about Ben makes me miss Johny Hendricks, imagine a prime Johny Hendricks vs Khabib... my dream match

Roided Hendricks is a nightmare for anybody. Look at his eyes before fights pre-USADA. Supreme confidence. Then after USADA he looks confused.
The confident Hendricks was a beast. Killer punches backed up by great wresting.
The pressure Khabib would have put on him would be met with some punches that make him think a little differently.

I think it’s the opposite. People were hyping him up as the bigger and stronger Khabib.
He did do some Khabib shit to people. Atleast in the sense that everyone knew what he was gonna do but no one could stop it. And he is bigger so...

Back