FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
16e10d8c443d9e9e44d00856a6e30624

This and pans labyrinth my fave fantasy movies
That’s funny because Mr. Tumnus is a representation of the mythological god Pan
1B9C0173-0EAB-491E-AFE5-25EFB494028B.jpeg
Pan is known as the god of sexual deviants... that’s why the term “pansexual” came to be. Mr. Tumnus is (under the surface) a sort of trickster and creep. Same with characters like Peter Pan.

Last edited:
Askren just might change his Twitter handle to Satyr or Pan one of these days. Dude changes names nearly every day

View attachment 811925
Pan is known as the god of sexual deviants... that’s why the term “pansexual” came to be. Mr. Tumnus is (under the surface) a sort of trickster and creep. Same with characters like Peter Pan who lead children astray and do not act their age.
Wait, what are you saying Peter Pan is? Please elaborate.

View attachment 811925
Pan is known as the god of sexual deviants... that’s why the term “pansexual” came to be. Mr. Tumnus is (under the surface) a sort of trickster and creep. Same with characters like Peter Pan.

thanks lol

Wait, what are you saying Peter Pan is? Please elaborate.
Peter Pan is the god Pan, a person of the wild that is free spirited and youthful but leads people astray, like what Mr. Tumnus did to Lucy in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
E1B1749F-4F5A-4696-963F-999BF85FF959.jpeg
ACCC63B5-50B3-4BE9-853E-0CC342A89B23.jpeg

I think it’s the opposite. People were hyping him up as the bigger and stronger Khabib.
In his prime he could give Khabib a fight for sure. Stylistically he's a 2 time Hodge trophy winner and wrestled at the Olympics. That's more than anybody else Khabib has faced in mma grappling wise.

Thinking about Ben makes me miss Johny Hendricks, imagine a prime Johny Hendricks vs Khabib... my dream match

You know what's also interesting about Hendricks and Askren (besides wrestling in HS) is they both had Marc Laimon helping them train for fights.

I think it’s the opposite. People were hyping him up as the bigger and stronger Khabib.

No one thought he was stronger than Khabib. He's simply the guy who's closest in size who has the technique to make it interesting. Him and Maia - if Khabib wanted to go up.

Back