Definitely not a performance to be ashamed of

I think he proved that he should be fighting top ten opponents....the number one guy was just to much. Throw him the loser of miller/cerrone. Or Myles jury.

You say he threw Benson around then ask if I'm blind? lolwut?

When the fuck did he ever throw Benson around?

Dude, how many takedowns did he get? Honestly, and how many times did he lift Benson off the ground? Count it and then get back to me.

Sambo grapping is for real

It's the Eastern European invasion of the lightweight division. These Russians and Dagestanis are playing for keeps

Dude, how many takedowns did he get? Honestly, and how many times did he lift Benson off the ground? Count it and then get back to me.

So now scoring a takedown = "throwing him around" lol ok guy

The 1st was a toss up and Benson easily won the 2nd and 3rd.

You are probably the one guy that was happy with the 30-27 for Sanchez. Or maybe you are that judge. Seriously, people this biased are the reason Melendez doesn't have the belt he earned off of Bendo.

EDIT: Hell, the reason Edgar didn't get his belt back.

Benson is famous for his weird takedown defense.
I think Benson is just playing a dare or die game like 'you take me down, but I'm gonna go on top'

You are probably the one guy that was happy with the 30-27 for Sanchez. Or maybe you are that judge. Seriously, people this biased are the reason Melendez doesn't have the belt he earned off of Bendo.

The fuck does Pearson and Sanchez have to do with this fight? and no I thought the Pearson and Sanchez scoring was atrocious.

You call me biased yet say Rustam was "throwing him around". You've been the only person in this conversation to say anything biased.

I made a comment about how I felt about the scoring of THIS FIGHT, plain and simple. You've been making purely biased comments for Rustam, plain and simple.

Kick rocks.

So now scoring a takedown = "throwing him around" lol ok guy

Agree
He scored on a few TDs, but defiantly did not "throw him around"

Wrestler turned Judoka sends. (Trust me I know the difference between the two)

Very good grappling from both men: offensive, defensive, standing and down

Rustam showed he can hang with the top of the divison, he just needs to improve his cardio. Looked gassed in the 3rd round. Had him winning he fight up until he got subbed, looking forward to seeing improvements in the future.

I agree.

Rustam won the first, lost the second and got finished in the third, until tan he was losing the thurd as well.
Huge step up today in comp for him though and he did great against the best Bending has looked probably ever.

I'm the only to say anything biased but your original comment was laughable, what was it exactly, "I don't know how anyone scored those first three rounds for Rustam".

And yes, I felt like he threw him around. Even when Bendo finally got double underhooks he was unable to toss Rustam, Rustam lifted him clear off the ground 3 times in the first round, turned one clinch into a sick Uchi Mata, and muscled him badly with that front headlock. Bendo learned, to be sure, to hit the sit-up counter ASAP because the first time in that position he tried to sit-up and Rustam straight up rode him back into the ground. I saw the fight. What does Diego have to with this? I'm making fun of your terrible assessments = claiming you would be as bad as the judges that scored the Sanchez fight. Because your one of these people that just watches Bendo through some kind of beer goggles or something, just like the judges who always give him fights (Bendo vs. Thomson / Melendez / Edgar 2).

Rustam won the first, lost the second and got finished in the third, until tan he was losing the thurd as well.
Huge step up today in comp for him though and he did great against the best Bending has looked probably ever.

Dude, he lost in the fourth...

This bothers me, look at the Sherdog PBP for round 3, the action described, and then bewildering score:

Khabilov catches a low kick and trips Henderson to the ground, then nearly rushes into an upkick from the former champ. Henderson gets to his knees but is caught there in a Khabilov headlock, prompting referee Yamasaki to call for action after a few seconds. The lightweights stand and reset in the center, but Henderson soon pushes the action to the outside. Henderson shoots in, gets stuffed and eats a big left hook from Khabilov as he stands. A right hand connects for Khabilov in a brief clinch, Henderson chases him across the cage, and Khabilov catches a kick for a takedown. Henderson tries a guillotine on the way down; the choke isn’t deep, but it’s threatening enough to force Khabilov to relinquish the position. Khabilov is on the move now, circling away from Henderson and throwing single punches when he gets too close. Henderson turns a Khabilov takedown into top position for the final few seconds of the round as he elevates the Russian and then flattens him from half guard.

All three 10-9 Henderson.

3 takedowns, the only strikes of note, all Rustam, then Bendo gets the score. That Jesus Power is amazing stuff.

This bothers me, look at the Sherdog PBP for round 3, the action described, and then bewildering score:

Khabilov catches a low kick and trips Henderson to the ground, then nearly rushes into an upkick from the former champ. Henderson gets to his knees but is caught there in a Khabilov headlock, prompting referee Yamasaki to call for action after a few seconds. The lightweights stand and reset in the center, but Henderson soon pushes the action to the outside. Henderson shoots in, gets stuffed and eats a big left hook from Khabilov as he stands. A right hand connects for Khabilov in a brief clinch, Henderson chases him across the cage, and Khabilov catches a kick for a takedown. Henderson tries a guillotine on the way down; the choke isn

agreed, bensons a monster and khabilov looked like he belonged there with him

i had bendo winning even before round 4, but it was very close

He threw Benson around, muscled him around, and landed the only significant strikes except that nasty leg kick. Of course he won those rounds. That bodylock and groundwork might have, MIGHT HAVE, gotten him the second round. You blind man?

He's obviously trolling you dude lol, chill. It's obvious to anyone watching Rustam was winning up until the choke.

Back