Definitely not a performance to be ashamed of

PRIDEoftheUFC**

Red Belt
Reaction score
Rustam showed he can hang with the top of the divison, he just needs to improve his cardio. Looked gassed in the 3rd round. Had him winning he fight up until he got subbed, looking forward to seeing improvements in the future.

I agree, he lost to a top 3 LW in a close fight up till the finish. He has nothing to be ashamed of.

I'd like to see him fight someone like Cerrone next

he lost every round . Backing up= losing in MMA.

agreed rustam is a monster he was winning 30-27 on my books when he was finished all hail king rustam future goat

He put on a great fight and might have impressed many viewers that he is someone to lookout for. I've been a fan since the Vinc Pichel bout. Hope he can bounce back from this maybe someone ranked 8 and up.

I want to know how on earth do people think that rustam won the 2nd?

He justs needs to add better striking. His wrestling and cardio are top notch. No boxing though, even though the footwork is begging for a jab...

I had him winning 1 and 3, with 2 a 10-10, he rocked "Smoothie" with that last punch. And the timing to escape the bodylock, beautiful stuff.

How does anybody think Rustam won any of those rounds? A couple of takedowns that Benson stood right up from then doing the old Jackson circle and run?

Rustam needs to work on his striking, both offensive (needs to throw combos) and defensive (stop backing straight up). Maybe cardio a bit too.

His other skills were pretty much equal to Bendo.

How does anybody think Rustam won any of those rounds? A couple of takedowns that Benson stood right up from then doing the old Jackson circle and run?

He threw Benson around, muscled him around, and landed the only significant strikes except that nasty leg kick. Of course he won those rounds. That bodylock and groundwork might have, MIGHT HAVE, gotten him the second round. You blind man?

He threw Benson around, muscled him around, and landed the only significant strikes except that nasty leg kick. Of course he won those rounds. That bodylock and groundwork might have, MIGHT HAVE, gotten him the second round. You blind man?

You say he threw Benson around then ask if I'm blind? lolwut?

When the fuck did he ever throw Benson around?

Back